• 118(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
Try and go into settings and change the skin, let me know if this works or if there is an error again.
That worked, Pandora works when I use the Confluence skin but if I switch back to Aeon Nox Skin it fails.....which is really a bummer because I like the Nox skin!!
Ok, thanks for testing this. I'll take a look to see what the issue may be and will try to post a fix if possible in the next few days.
Glad I could help. Good luck and hope it works out!!!
(2013-02-19, 07:11)A.D.I.D.A.S Wrote: Glad I could help. Good luck and hope it works out!!!

Which version of the skin are you using, 4.0. Just asking as i tried the latest master branch and seems that Pandora works fine with it?
Strange...Damn thing works now!
I hope I don't sound like an idiot, but is there a .zip file somewhere I can download to install this? Or some other instructions on installing? This gitorious website is for source codes and is confusing the heck out of me.
You don't sound like an idiot. I'm not aware of any zip for installation, it's not as simple as just zipping it up, it needs to be in the specific xbmc format and obviously no one has done that yet. I guess because it's still in development?

However, you don't need that to install manually. Until it has been put in a repository and any new updates fed into it, the auto update system won't work. So you lose very little by installing it yourself manually.

In git you can download a tar.gz archive of all the files/folders rolled up into a single file (essentially like a zip). Grab that for the latest version.

Expand the content on your xbmc and rename the top parent folder to be:

script.xbmc.pandora

Now move this into your .xbmc/addons folder. Double check the permissions of all the files and folders follow the same pattern as other add ons. Then restart xbmc. You're done
See first paragraph of first post of this thread.
(2013-02-22, 21:34)Nillerz Wrote: I hope I don't sound like an idiot, but is there a .zip file somewhere I can download to install this? Or some other instructions on installing? This gitorious website is for source codes and is confusing the heck out of me.

Try the following https://www.yaktab.com/en/p251f2 .
Also here is the git repo: https://github.com/k3oni/script.xbmc.pandora
(2013-01-17, 07:17)cdukes Wrote: Hi,
Just wanted to report that I was able to get this plugin working, but I had to manually add my username/password to the pandora/pandora.py script at line 176:
Code:
user = self.json_call('auth.userLogin', {'username': CDUKES, 'password': CDUKESPW, 'loginType': 'user'}, https=True)
At the top of the file, I set the CDUKES/CDUKESPW vars, like so:
Code:
CDUKES = '[email protected]'
CDUKESPW = 'mypassword'

Before I did this, I would add my user/pass via the normal ui, but the xbmc.log would just say:
Code:
ERROR: ERROR:root:fault code: 1002 message: An unexpected error occurred

I hope it helps someone else searching for this error later on Smile

Thanks so much CDUKES! This solution worked well for me. I am currently serving in Central Asia and was implementing an OpenVPN solution on the RPi and thought that it had to do with my connection. But after reading your post #1720 this sinched the solution. For others out there this does work! I have implemented it twice now on two separate RPi's
Changing the skin solved my problem too! I have an Rpi and was trying to use the minimal skin quartz, and it would not work. So tried a few different skins, and it works with confluence, and metropolis. Just for everyone's info it will not work on rapier, quartz reloaded, and xtv-saf. Thanks.
(2013-02-22, 22:26)k3oni Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 21:34)Nillerz Wrote: I hope I don't sound like an idiot, but is there a .zip file somewhere I can download to install this? Or some other instructions on installing? This gitorious website is for source codes and is confusing the heck out of me.

Try the following https://www.yaktab.com/en/p251f2 .
Also here is the git repo: https://github.com/k3oni/script.xbmc.pandora

Just reinstalled this plugin using the link above and it doesn't appear to be working in Frodo on WIn8 (x64):
21:21:57 T:2996 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:21:57 T:2996 NOTICE: PANDORA: Initializing v1.2.11
21:21:57 T:2996 NOTICE: PANDORA: sys.platform = win32
21:21:57 T:2996 NOTICE: PANDORA: First run, showing settings dialog
21:22:34 T:2996 ERROR: C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\pandaplayer.py:7: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
xbmc.Player.__init__( self, xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_MPLAYER )
21:22:34 T:2996 NOTICE: PANDORA: Window Initalized!!!
21:22:40 T:2996 NOTICE: PANDORA: getting more songs
21:22:41 T:2996 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\pandagui.py", line 62, in onClick
self.panda.playStation( selItem.getProperty("stationId") )
File "C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\default.py", line 122, in playStation
self.getMoreSongs()
File "C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\default.py", line 136, in getMoreSongs
songs = station.get_playlist()
File "C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\pandora\pandora.py", line 265, in get_playlist
songs.append(Song(self.pandora, i))
File "C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora\pandora\pandora.py", line 289, in __init__
self.audioUrl = d['additionalAudioUrl'][self.pandora.audio_format]
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:22:47 T:6980 ERROR: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\devan_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.pandora

::EDIT:: Fix was here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1256516
Turns out I can't run mp3-hifi; switching to mp3 fixes it
(2013-01-11, 20:47)dkplayaclub Wrote: page through my internet browser to check if the thumb up and down goes through, but nothing. I am sure it's not working. Strange that I'm the only one having this issue.

I'm having the same issue, I just got this, it's mostly working great; I can play all of my stations, skip songs, see the visualization, but the Thumbs Up/ Thumbs Down aren't actually doing anything.
Here try this.
https://www.box.com/s/qs9qac68mn2nr0qb68bi

Should install as a different addon (will not replace your current pandora). So should be safe to try.
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11