• 127(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
Anybody having trouble getting this to work today? I'm using Tunlr so I'm not sure if it's a problem with that or Pandora or maybe I'm banned or something....help!
I'm liking this addon but wondering why it's not in a repository? It would probably be a good idea that way you guys could push updates to existing users instead of updates being needed to always be done manually.
I just installed the 1.2.10-git zip found on yaktab. It installed fine and I have my account info setup. When I start it, it loads my stations list. I scroll down to the station I want to play and hit enter/select and nothing happens. What am I missing?

*update* nevermind. I installed the 1.3 version from post 1770 and it works
1.2 version works in the Raspberry Pi platform of XBMC frodo.

The 1.3 version might work for everyone else.

make sure you test existing the pandora app as that is what locked up my test

Spoke too soon. Still crashes the raspberry pi on OPENELEC. Can't get 1.2 or 1.3 to work stable on RPI.
There are simply so many pages in this thread to search in, but I've tried the last dozen or so to no avail.

Is there any support for having this run in the background so I can listen to music while browsing through the rest of XBMC? It would be convenient to have music playing while I browse about my main menu!
(2013-11-25, 05:32)CS5n531 Wrote: There are simply so many pages in this thread to search in, but I've tried the last dozen or so to no avail.

Is there any support for having this run in the background so I can listen to music while browsing through the rest of XBMC? It would be convenient to have music playing while I browse about my main menu!

Sorry but that isn't possible. This is an XBMC addon, so the addon must be running for it to do anything. As soon as you try to browse for the main menu XBMC kills the python processes and addon will quit. Granted that is a simplified explanation but having the addon run while you continue to do other things in the system is not possible.
Love the addon. Just started using it a couple of weeks ago. I have a couple of small issues.

1. when you pick a station, the station starts playing and it looks like it is trying to get the lyrics but n no lyrics are displayed. All you have is the transparent overlay window that covers about half of the screen. Would love to have the lyrics but if the lyrics aren't available, I would like to have it so the window did not appear.

2. The addon will be playing songs and it will suddenly stop playing and exit back to the main menu.

Appreciate any thoughts or comments.
Tried 1.2.10 not working Sad
Openelec Rpi

Whats the latest working version?
(2013-11-30, 19:23)gbzygil Wrote: Tried 1.2.10 not working Sad
Openelec Rpi

Whats the latest working version?

What isn't working exactly, is it crashing, any logs?
What happens on RPI platform is upon exit of pandora application XBMC will crash/lock up. Happens every time.
Just tested 1.2.11 against Openelec 3.2.4 on Rpi and can't see any issues, didn't crash on exit and works fine using aacplus codec.

@eleazar Coding Depending on which version you are using i have a repo on github for 1.2.11 https://github.com/k3oni/repository.k3oni.xbmc
You have to wait about 60 seconds after exit. Then RPI locks up. Will need to check the version.
Hmm, ok, i'll check that again.

Edit: @ktjensen Just tested it again and didn't see any crash waited for like 5 minutes after exiting Pandora.
I'm using the default pandora skin, and I was wondering if anybody has tried to change the background image? Was looking for something a little more holiday themed. I tried saving a .png image in the script's media folder, when I started it music played fine but had a black background.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
k3oni - thanks for testing. Not sure why mine always failed. Am now just using a browser launched to the xbox web version of pandora. It's a complicated direction but it's functional now.
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11