• 133(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
Im having the one song problem too... it plays fine but at the end of the song it stops and doesnt play anymore. Before I installed Gotham, it played songs continously, any body have ideas on this Huh?
Any way possible to have Pandora play music in the background? It quits when I click 'back' on the remote and music stops playing.
So, uninstalled and re-installed the pandora add-on through the XBMC interface and still having the "one and done" issue.

Only plays one song, then just stops. If I change to a new station, it plays one song in that station.

Running Gotham.

Would LOVE some help to make it work... Seems to be a problem for a few of us. Worked great pre-Gotham.
.double post
to fix pandora on raspberry pi/openelec edit pandaplayer.py
ssh into pi
then go to directory
cd /storage/.xbmc/addons/script.audio.pandora/resources/lib
then
nano pandaplayer.py
change self.playNextSong_delay = 0.5 to self.playNextSong_delay = 1.5
hit ctrl + x on keyboard
then type y then enter to verify save

I use the version in openelec's repo
k3oni version has the delay in multiple places
Thumbs Up 
(2014-07-01, 07:46)JustinBeaird Wrote: to fix pandora on raspberry pi/openelec edit pandaplayer.py
ssh into pi
then go to directory
then
nano pandaplayer.py
hit ctrl + x on keyboard

That worked great! On my install my .xmbc directory is under /home/pi instead of /storage, but that was an easy change of your directions. Thanks for posting.
Just wanted to say thanks to JustinBeaird for this edit. Works great!!!!!! RoflRoflRofl
(2014-07-01, 07:46)JustinBeaird Wrote: to fix pandora on raspberry pi/openelec edit pandaplayer.py
ssh into pi
then go to directory
then
nano pandaplayer.py
hit ctrl + x on keyboard

This worked GREAT on my Pi (Raspbmc)! Thanks for the tip, we are back to enjoying our tunes.

Out of curiosity, have you tried any shorter intervals of time, or is this the only method that you have tested (and is stable)?
Current: Nvidia Shield TV (2nd Gen)
Retired: Asus M004u Chromebox - LibreELEC 7.0.1 | Raspberry Pi 2 - OpenELEC 6.0.3 | Apple TV w/ BCM70015 - CrystalBuntu 2.0 | Raspberry Pi - Model B - OpenElec Kodi 15
I am getting the Pandora script error when running the Aeon Nox screen - (running the latest Openelec version - I have auto-update on). Pandora works fine in confluence screen - what's the best way to fix this?
Anyone outside the US having problems with login?
Every proxy I try gets me the same message about failing to login etc.

Are there anyone having similar problems?

Thanks in advance Smile!
Same here.

I've already posted this bug a few month back.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1699685
Yes I'm having the same problem for the past few months. Any solution for that?
In script version 2.3.2 which is the current pull in XBMC 13.2, the Thumbs up thumbs down buttons appear not to work.

I know liked songs came up, but they stayed generic icons. When I Thumbed down a song, it skipped it as I would expect. it turns out the addon works, but the "liked/hated" icon for the thumbs is the same as the inactive ones.

So, just update the icon, and it will work after you re-open/re-launch Pandora.

https://github.com/rivy/xbmc-script.audi.../issues/14
(2014-08-23, 01:22)noybman Wrote: In script version 2.3.2 which is the current pull in XBMC 13.2, the Thumbs up thumbs down buttons appear not to work.

I know liked songs came up, but they stayed generic icons. When I Thumbed down a song, it skipped it as I would expect. it turns out the addon works, but the "liked/hated" icon for the thumbs is the same as the inactive ones.

So, just update the icon, and it will work after you re-open/re-launch Pandora.

https://github.com/rivy/xbmc-script.audi.../issues/14
It is quite an annoyance, thanks for the easy fix. Maybe make a pull Request for Rivy to add to the next update?
why are there two versions out thereHuh
and is there any movement to make this an actually plugin, as opposed to a scriptHuh
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11