Ajouter Dessin animé en plus de film et serie dans la mediatheque
Bonjour, je trouve qu'il manque une section dessin animés dans la médiatheque, est il possible d'en rajouter une?
obeone Wrote:Bonjour, je trouve qu'il manque une section dessin animés dans la médiatheque, est il possible d'en rajouter une?
English only pleaseWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
French!! Argh!!! You never care to learn foreign languages! Weird people!!!
Sorry, but it is not possible.
Exclamation 
AngryFarmer Wrote:French!! Argh!!! You never care to learn foreign languages! Weird people!!!

Please, avoid this kind of stupid remarks here.

Oo
PsyKo Wrote:Please, avoid this kind of stupid remarks here.

Oo

+1
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
I agree too, however, Most French ppl hardly want to speak english since french language is also spoken widely.

Wiki:
French (français, French pronunciation: [fʁɑ̃sɛ]) is a Romance language spoken as a first language by about 136 million people, worldwide.[1][10] Around 190 million people speak French as a second language,[11] and an additional 200 million speak it as an acquired foreign language.[12] French speaking communities are present in 57 countries and territories.[4] Most native speakers of the language live in France, where the language originated. The rest live essentially in Canada, particularly Quebec, as well as Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and certain places in the U.S. states of Maine[13] and Louisiana.

So it is true and it is quite annoying that even if they know english they purposely avoid to speak it unless very necessary. I have my share of bad experiences. However, i would refrain to put all in the same bin. That is very uneducated and misrepresenting.

As for the frenchman, i would help, but i hardly understand more than a few words, sorry.
well I already answered his question.
Closing.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ajouter Dessin animé en plus de film et serie dans la mediatheque0