Problem rebooting
ok i have searched and searched on these forums for days now and though i thought i had found solutions, none of them seemed to work. so my problem is this... before i could click on "reboot" and it would reboot my system so that i could go back into the grub menu if i wanted to access windows 7 on my dual boot asrock ion 330ht. ever since i tried to install boxee (installation went fine except that i cannot get the application to start up), when i click on "reboot" it actually exits me into the command line instead of actually rebooting like it did before.

is there anything i can do? i have looked at my .xsession file and under reboot it said something like "sleep 10" but now my .xsession file is missing *WTF!!* normally i wouldn't care unless there was an easy way to jump back into the grub menu without reboot my pc.

thanks in advance guys!!
i'm not sure if this helps but i have also noticed that xbmc created a master profile which was not there before, can i delete this? how?
check the xbmc log if the problem is permission. The handling of permission seem to be a moving target in karmic and boxee might have upgraded some components.
ok thanks i will try that when i get home later, thanks so far!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem rebooting0