Transparency & Trailers
im quite new to XBMC so please be gentle Nod

I'm really liking this skin and it's now my prefered skin. I have however noticed trailer buttons in another skin, and wondered if this is possible in this skin?

red
sure, it's the icon that looks like a filmstrip.
it's available in the movie info screen, as well as in the fanart and slide views.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for your quick responce Smile

On a seperate note I noticed on one of your screen shots that the menu was accross the bottom however when I played with it last night I didn't see any option for that?

However I did only play for an hour or so, so may have missed a setting?

Thanks again
red
Settings > Skin Settings > Home Window > Horizontal home menu
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thankyou.... i also have now read your FAQ

Nod
ronie, does the trailers depend on what scraper you use? as most of the films i checked dont have the trailers icon, where as when i tried a different skin a while ago, most of them had trailers?
reddevilmeuk Wrote:ronie, does the trailers depend on what scraper you use? as most of the films i checked dont have the trailers icon, where as when i tried a different skin a while ago, most of them had trailers?

yup, it depends on the scraper.
can't give you any advise on which one to use though.
thanks again, i'll research

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency & Trailers0