Please use latest recommended drivers at all the times and Latest SVN nightly builds before reporting on any issues as your problem might be fixed already.
here is what is needed for the proper report:
[INDENT][INDENT]1.Full xbmc debug log
2.Media info for the offending file
3.Describe the issue in as many details as you can
4.50-100MB file clip (optional but preferred)
[/INDENT][/INDENT]Before posting, look at the CrystalHD thread for the known issues, if they are there, devs know about it.
- all +1 posts will be deleted
- all incomplete reports will be deleted
- all posts from other platform specific forums will be merged here or deleted
- no discussions here, lets try and keep the thread clean and easy for devs to go trough and retrieve relevant information
- please do not paste debug logs and media info in the posts, use pastebin.com and post the link to it here