• 10(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
`Black Wrote:I had some time the last weeks and I've done some work on this, though there are still things to do. Skin will be Eden ready when it comes out, in fact it already requires one of the latest pre-eden nightly builds.

Here is a new imageshack album with all new screenshots.

Amazing! Sehr schön geworden!
Some updates...

Recently added in the media guide:

TriPanel with alternate poster/info:

New wall view info.
Didn't like the current bannerview so I decided to make a similar very simple list view for banners like Alaska has it (always kinda liked that view). This is how it looks for movies, what do you think ?

Love it, looks excellent!

Keep ut the good work!

/macardi
Its awesome. I literally check this thread every other week to look for a release. This skin seems to be fairly flawless from the screens I have seen. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, release is not too far away. Smile
Hi, im new to skinning, i love Xperience, and im impressed by your work with this mod Black.
Some questions appeared in my head and i hope ppl who can help don't mind to share some secrets.
1. Those awesome sub-menus. How can i connect it to a standard 720p version? I saw another mod with those menus and it says 'based on Black's Mod' Smile Honestly i have no idea where to dig and which files to change.

Thanx.
The submenus are located in Include_Home-Submenu.xml. You have change the vars (x,y, (font-)size etc.) to fit 720p, include the file in Includes.xml, include the submenus in home.xml and add <onup>23</onup> to the container in Includes_Home.xml... Xperience uses a different menu so you'll have to remove it first if it uses the same id (don't know).

Btw. new very simple zune-like poster view (replaces the old one):

Very much looking forward to this. Hopefully it runs pretty fast on my system.
What system do you have?
`Black Wrote:What system do you have?

Aspire Revo, not expecting great results to be fair. :p
It should run faster than the first version and since there are many improvements in XBMC, especially dds for fanart & covers could make it much more usable as it was with the first release and no dds loading.
Hey 'Black,

Xperience 1080 is looking great. Looking forward to it's release!

Cheers
Hey the new zune type poster view is kwl, fits in with the flat style view of the new menu instead of the staggered one. Kinda reminds me of the one in the Refocus skin. Rolleyes

Will this Viewtype be visible in the program views? Only asking because I almost always have to manually add it to the programs views so I can have a similar look in Advanced Launcher. In no way a big deal, but just my preference.

Anyhay keep up the awesome work, I really like the way things are turning out in this skin. Laugh
Hi Black...i just saw the whole album of the new release. Excellent work !!!.

Men...there are a lot of good looking skins out there for xbmc (and for other media center apps) with some very advanced coding in background (i've even seen 18.000 lines of code in one xml file). But... your skin has by far the BEST GRAPHICS i ever saw in a media center skin !!!.

In my opinion this must be the default skin in XBMC so first time users (and the others) can see, how much beautiful XBMC can be.

Congrats mate.... EXCELLENT work !!!.

Cheers
Nessus
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1