• 14(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
What's done:
- Revise views
- DialogFileStacking & DialogNetworkSetup
- Filemanager
- OSD
- Bugfixing (but there'll be more Big Grin)

As I said if nothing comes in between, beta will arive on the 1st of September.
Where's the 'Like' button, when you need it? Big Grin
`Black Wrote:What's done:
- Revise views
- DialogFileStacking & DialogNetworkSetup
- Filemanager
- OSD
- Bugfixing (but there'll be more Big Grin)

As I said if nothing comes in between, beta will arive on the 1st of September.

So "only" this left to do? Smile
Code:
- DialogSongInfo & DialogPictureInfo
- DialogNextAired
- Whole picture section needs to be done
- Revise/Fix music playlist
- (Smart) playlist editor
- New folder & file icons
Seen some of the videos you posted of your skin, but u did those to show the problems u where having with animations so maybe u can do one video for this thread? Or if u don't have time just link those here, I think it would be nice. Smile
Will do a video but at first I wanna finish/fix some things. Smile
Working hard to get things done for next week. Smile Here's a quick screenshot from the music library, video will follow in 1 or 2 days.

Relax and take your time mate. I know that you say that beta will be ready on the 1st of September but is not.... a dead line !!!.

Great work so far. Keep it up and don't worry about ETAs.

Cheers
Nessus
Thumbs Up 
iv got to say this is a very very,very premium skin were going to be dealing with here. this is going to be remembered forever literally NodNodNodNodNerd
you are one hell of a skinner your work is always satisfaction to the public, right on

for the impatient people, never bug the hell out of a busy man. stuff like this is well deserved the wait it's always coool to have an event to look forward to
Damn, this skin is looking slik. Hopefully it wil contain home screen buttons to access Videos and Music in file mode directly. I never understood why this wasn't the case with the original Xperience version. It's why I've used it for about 2 hours...

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Damn, this skin is looking slik. Hopefully it wil contain home screen buttons to access Videos and Music in file mode directly. I never understood why this wasn't the case with the original Xperience version. It's why I've used it for about 2 hours...

There are buttons in Xperience, just enable them in the skin settings. There will be buttons in this skin, at least for music... video files has been removed in the pre-Eden nightly builds but you can still browse your sources, there will be a submenu button.
Video of the skin is on youtube... check the first post for the link. Smile
That skin looks absolutely amazing. The flow and animation work is just so well done. Fantastic work as always.
Holy shit! It looks amazing! Some of the best work I have ever seen!
Love it! Absolutely beautiful, nothing compares to this imo. Good work!
I totally agree with the above comments. Every single detail of this skin.. just wow. I'm a fan! Smile
Unquestionably, THIS is the BEST skin. It does not compare to any other. Excellent work, thank you very much for this skin Black, you're a great designer!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1