• 16(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
`Black Wrote:Today!

WUNDERBAR Big Grin
`Black Wrote:Today!
Shocked
Very curious.....!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Few minutes, had some issues with the repo, I had to .zip the files on Windows, there seems to be an error with zipped files from OS X.
Oh man, queue the suspense!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=881444
I love this theme! I just started playing with it... any chance I could get a tip in how to deal with the EXTREMELY small font within NaviX? Any help... this is the one thing that would make it unusable for me.
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
Thumbs Up 
Please ignore I posted in the wrong thread.
How can i enable the metro gui like it is in the youtunbe video, or is this still under construction?

but nice skin, a second question coult you propalbly make the backround of list etc and the home meny icons not black, but the ubuntu brown? ore more glossy (?)

thumbs up for xperience1080
mad1993max Wrote:How can i enable the metro gui like it is in the youtunbe video, or is this still under construction?

but nice skin, a second question coult you propalbly make the backround of list etc and the home meny icons not black, but the ubuntu brown? ore more glossy (?)

thumbs up for xperience1080
Hi mad1993max. I remember that it was a little difficult for me to find the metro option as well.

This thread is a good place to start. Please read there to clarify what I have written here.

1. Ensure that you download the zip release from GIT
https://github.com/Black09/Xperience1080/downloads
2. Ensure you install the scripts from Blacks repository.
3. Install the skin. I think you should be able to using install from zip, just like for the repository.
4. Select the skin. Close and restart XBMC.
-You should now be seeing the old Xperience1080 view, not the metro view.
5. To enable the metro view: Navigate to the "skin" settings then the "home" page settings and select "metro main menu".

I have done this mostly from memory, when I get back to my XBMC I will check again and update if needed.
nice release, but there is no support for eastern europe font and also not for serbian or russian cyrillic font. could you add sipport for this? it also wold be nice to add more views for addons!

thanks!
Wrong section to post in i wanted the updated xperience page
Black are there any plans for your mod to incorporate the Cinema Experience script in the future?

Purely as an asethetic is it possible to make the behaviour consistent between the default panels and the custom panels for the standard menu.

I find it quite jarring that the first default panels for Settings, Movies, TV Shows, Videos etc are the default grey and show images in the background and then the custom panels display the image files on the panels as well as images in the background.
Is there any plan or way to show watched icons at TV show level?

Amazing skin, loving the metro look.
first of all i <3 this skin only discovered it yesterday and man its amazing.

i feel kinda lame dropping a maybe personal request in here, im wondering its possible to add the other views or at least poster view to video's. im using the videos's library for concert video's and stand-up comedy shows unscrapable series etc etc. and id love to see other views there aswell or at least the posters.

im sorry if this request has been asked before, or u have said not to include it.

im gratefull of ur work so far and in love with this skin.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1