• 2(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
Code:
svn co http://xperience1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ ~/.xbmc/skin/xperience1080
works fine for me, and puts the skin in your default skins folder
paul Wrote:Too right it's weird, the only other time i ever encountered a problem like this was
when i used to download Aeon_Auriga from Github(when DJH was still around) and the downloads from there would often stop halfway and what you did get was often corrupt.
All i know is theres nothing wrong at my end as the link i gave out earlier is the recommended test site used by 3UK (i'm on mobile modem) so it has to be a problem with the passion site.Confused

you are the only one to have this kind of problem.
i've downloaded each skin without problem.Huh
MarkTaunton Wrote:I'm not sure for why, but just tried the Xperience1080, didn't really like it that much if at all. Tried to go back to Xperience from Team Blackbolt, but now all the graphics are buggered and the squares are missing and showing an avatar picture.

Before this it was working perfectly.

Did you overwrite the Xperience folder? In my svn it's the complete skin, put the files to a new folder called Xperience1080 and put it in your XBMC skins folder.
`Black Wrote:Did you overwrite the Xperience folder? In my svn it's the complete skin, put the files to a new folder called Xperience1080 and put it in your XBMC skins folder.

No I had it in a seperate directory called Xperience1080 and the other Xperience skin was in Xperience Beta Bravo.

When I switched to Xperience1080 it worked but when I deleted the folder then went back to Xperience Beta the graphics were messed up.

So in the end I deleted the beta bravo and done a fresh install of the folder, now working fine.

Personally the 1080 would probaly have looked good if I had of had it on my monitor or if I had a 1080 TV but I cannot see much of a difference between the official and unoffical program.

Hopefully you will work closely with Team Blackbolt to ensure that this goes in the same direction as Official Xperience, rather than that of heading into a new direction, splitting the fan bases.

Personally I have to say Team Blackbolt rock da house. Phew a moment of my teeny bopper years come back to haunt me then Wink

Congratulations for contributing something to the community though, much praise and respect for you.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Tried it out last night and it looked amazing on my 65' 1080p. Love the animation work you have done. Sorry to hear you will not be developing it much over the next couple of months.
@MarkTaunton
Yes, if you don't run 1080p, you won't see much of a difference.

@ekim232
I'll do my best... maybe I can finish it earlier. Smile
ppic Wrote:you are the only one to have this kind of problem.
i've downloaded each skin without problem.Huh
Ok just tried again and it failed after 9mb tried svn again my connection was refused tried using tortoise and rapid svn. I even tried downloading using a friends Mac mini same problem. these two sites are the only ones i have problems withStare
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
First off, I think this is a KILLER MOD of Xperiece. Appreciate all the hard work you've put into it!

I use the InfoPanel for just about all the views in the skin, its clean and exactly the information I like to see...that being said... how tough would it be to make a MOD of the home screen to look like the infopanel view? I think the scrolling icons on the stage home view is the only thing that keeps me from using Xperience as my everyday skin.

I'm going to try to work something up on my own, but since you're already familiar with the code - how tough do you think this would be?
I couldn't get the key up on Movies / TV Shows to show the recently added items ,etc with your skin.

I enabled it in Customization->Toggles.....any idea ?

Or that menu that comes up above the boxes...I was most impressed with that with your skin
Enable submenu and choose recently added from there... currently key up on home is not working if submenu is disabled.
I just want to thank you for the work you've done, it looks amazing!
`Black Wrote:Enable submenu and choose recently added from there... currently key up on home is not working if submenu is disabled.

Wheres submenu? I didn't see that....?
Settings -> Customization -> Home Panels -> Enable submenu. I'll change that to disable submenu so that it's enabled by default.
running at xbmc 9.11 build 26018, 1920x1080
the following issues after testing some minutes:

1) the file list in tv shows displays very tiny covers for shows and seasons
2) the 'i' while playing a video is broken
3) the 'o' while playing shows no info on a/v codec etc

am i doing something wrong or are these issues others have aswell ? :-)

and then a question:

1) will you be able to add an option to hide the "shutdown/option" while browsing media?

great mod btw! keep up the great work!
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
1. Choose fat list if you want bigger covers. I could change it so that you can have for example slim list in movies & episodes and fat list in shows & seasons.

2 & 3... I said there are unfinished things and bugs. Smile Full video info should be ok in the newest svn version.

And yes, I could add an option to hide the shutdown / option labels.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1