• 8(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
Amazing, thanks for your work on xperience1080.

Also of course thanks to everyone involved with xperience.
Great! Is this a new years resolutionBig Grin
Screens of the updated home screen + updated recently-added:

ImageImage

What do you think of the new icons ?

ps: I will upload a Dharma compatible version on saturday or sunday but there won't be much changes since the last version except the updated home screen.
`Black Wrote:Screens of the updated home screen + updated recently-added:

ImageImage

What do you think of the new icons ?

ps: I will upload a Dharma compatible version on saturday or sunday but there won't be much changes since the last version except the updated home screen.

Very nice, I have always liked the most recent 360 interface. I'm interested in trying this out...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Nice and different.

Not much xperience style, but very interesting. I will definitely try this.

Cheers
Nessus
Did the new homescreen get uploaded?

When I check the SVN all the files have a 2010 date.
No, sorry, it's not uploaded yet... there were some performance issues and I want to finish some dialogs before I'm uploading the changes.
No worries. At least I wasn't me doing something wrong!

Will keep an eye in here to see it when it's finished.
How do you download this? The download link just sends you to a french forum, and if I navigate to it on the site it send me to the same, what am I doing wrong?
Wait for the Dharma version of the skin, current svn version is not compatible.
@`Black:

Hey! I see what you´re done, and maybe ur the right person to ask this! Sorry if i´m going out(it´s because i don´t want to open a new post just for this!)

Look at the picture:

I already activate CdArt in the Now playing-Home panel, work great, and now, if i go to fullscreen, it doesn´t look cool! First, i want to activate Cd-Art, but i don´t know exactly where, i mean wich xml, and now that we´re talking about xml, i want to add Fanart picture, i don´t like those visualizations like milkdrope or somethinf like that, i just want to add the background of the band wich already is playing...Nod
And well, rss is not nesscesary, but if is possible... Eek

Second! Confused

I saw too, that u some how make more compact the Home Options panel("s"), well i want to know wich xml!!
Each item with a red line is unnecessary... for me and the people who play with... Laugh

Well, that´s all for now, i´m already making Die Deutsche Übersetzung.. and something extra cool, naaaa just playing with new colors.

Thanks 4 the time!
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Second is DialogButtonMenu.xml. Just remove or uncomment the unwanted buttons there. For the first problem, you have to edit MusicVisualisation.xml, you can look at my file for cover & fanart (link to the svn is in the first post).
running at xbmc 9.11 build 26017, 1680x1050
1 - xbmc crashes, when i move down mouse cursor to the bottom of scrren whe video playing
2 - in quick menu ("m" button) when music\video playing, "now playing" is empty
3 - why temperature shows on the scripts menu button?
(will add screens later)
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance
You don't need to add screens... the svn version is absolutely outdated. I haven't uploaded the new version yet. Smile
`Black, so if i correctly understand, you don't release latest version, right?
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1