Aiming to make an "ultimate" XBMC pc
Rainbow 
Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin and I am fairly new to XBMC. After reading through a myriad of posts I am now ready to try and make, what I wish to be, the ultimate xbmc computer box.

At my disposal I have a "Point of View Mobii ION Tokyo, Mini PC Black" with the following specifications:

CPU Intel® Atom 330 1.6GHz
Operating System - Some Linux Distribution (undecided which one)
Chipset: Nvidia MCP7A-ION
LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45
Memory 2GB DDR2 (max 4GB) DIMM
HDD 320GB SATA 3.5''
Optical Drive DVD-RW 8x 5.25''
Audio: Optical SPDIF, Coaxial, Stereo
Dimensions 322 x 200 x 183 mm

The goal is to be able to listen to music, watch movies, pictures, check youtube, and all other stuff that an "ultimate" xbmc install should contain.

But I need some help on the subject, what do you guys think the best setup would be? what add-ons, plugins, skins should I use?

Currently I have only installed the live-cd on the hard drive and played around a little....mainly to get the feel for the application....but now Im ready to make it to the next level. Nod

So any help, tips, hints, warnings....or whatever comments is appreciated on this matter Cool
I thought of two more questions as well....is there any way to download movies such as big_buck_bunny (which is CC-licensed) within xbmc itself? and also.....are there any web-browsers that works within xbmc?

cheers
/Kevin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aiming to make an "ultimate" XBMC pc0