[MOD] Wizard Edition
SlaveUnit Wrote:igotdvds,
Still working on this by chance. I'm anxious to see it...as are many I'm sure.

Still working on it, announcement in a week or so.
i too am waiting for the next release
will it be in the skin.<skin.name> format for builds 28000+
also would it be possible for you to make the horizontal home menu bar semi transparent and to add a skin hack section so its easy for the user to enable/disable the opensubtitle osd and home theatre script buttons as these are becoming very popular scripts Nod

many thanks

paul
Here is what has been keeping me so busy.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=73716
I will have to check this out. Looks nice.
i cant skin or mod but would sure as hell like to test Nod
is it possible to remove "play disc", "shutdown" and "favourites" from the home menu?
since there are 3 little buttons in the lower left corner there's really no need for those.

and as posted here, the autoscroll issue has been fixed in one of the latest builds, but movieplots still won't scroll in wizard edition.
Just checking in on this post.

Smile

-hogfan
igotdvds any word on when an updated release of this is due for those who are running the unofficial rev30*** xbmc

paul
i had a fiddle and got this to work on rev30xxx
now im no skinner so there IS NO ADD-ONS SECTION in settings to manage add-ons you have to change theme to do this
this has the time remaining mod, full wall dvd cover mod and red theme font plus my own backgrounds

http://www.mediafire.com/?myynmnjnzd2

Wink

EDIT: CHANGED LINK DUE TO UPDATING ADDON.XML TO CREDIT IGOTDVDS
chunk1982 Wrote:i had a fiddle and got this to work on rev30xxx
now im no skinner so there IS NO ADD-ONS SECTION in settings to manage add-ons you have to change theme to do this
this has the time remaining mod, full wall dvd cover mod and red theme font plus my own backgrounds

http://www.mediafire.com/?myynmnjnzd2

Wink

EDIT: CHANGED LINK DUE TO UPDATING ADDON.XML TO CREDIT IGOTDVDS

Sorry I never caught up with this guys, I got tied up with Shade.

Thanks for all your help chunk. If you (or anyone else) can give me a quick rundown of what else needs to be done or any other easy requests, I'll try to knock them out.

Shoot an email to: [email protected]
To learn more, click here.
well as far as im concerned the only things that need updating on wizard ed is

add-ons section under settings to manage add-ons

setting to enable xbmc subtitle script button within the OSD

if possible make it so i can choose a background pic for the "play dvd" on home page

lol and your addon.xml for it, i did have a fiddle and got it to credit you but truthfully i didnt really no what i was doing Blush

paul
As long as the Horizontal menu is working with preview option and support is added for the new addons, Wizard Edition should be pretty much perfect. Thanks for all of the hard work on this great mod!

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:As long as the Horizontal menu is working with preview option and support is added for the new addons, Wizard Edition should be pretty much perfect. Thanks for all of the hard work on this great mod!

-hogfan

I plan on fixing recently added and adding the addons section. (i should be able to just copy the files from confluence since its the base. I will work on this this week.
igotdvds Wrote:I plan on fixing recently added and adding the addons section. (i should be able to just copy the files from confluence since its the base. I will work on this this week.

I might give you guys a treat for being so patient. Is there any view/feature from Shade that you would like me to put in this mod? If its not too much trouble, I'll add it for you.
Any of the TV Show views from Shade would be a nice addition. I find the TV Views available a little lacking in most of the skins out there. Thanks for following up on this post.

-hogfan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Wizard Edition0