Automation of other apps
Sorry might be the wrong place to ask.

I have just obtained a camera to use iChat on the mac.

So I have two screens connected to the mac, on the secondry XBMC and on the other I would like iChat

Both outputs on the mini are into the same tv. The plan is when XBMC is running as it usually is I hear the twitter of an ichat video request. I press a button on my harmony which switches channel and my harmony would accept the chat.

Question is can this in anyway be done in the preference file of harmony within XBMC as the XBMC helper app is always running?

Cheers
garyi Wrote:Sorry might be the wrong place to ask.

I have just obtained a camera to use iChat on the mac.

So I have two screens connected to the mac, on the secondry XBMC and on the other I would like iChat

Both outputs on the mini are into the same tv. The plan is when XBMC is running as it usually is I hear the twitter of an ichat video request. I press a button on my harmony which switches channel and my harmony would accept the chat.

Question is can this in anyway be done in the preference file of harmony within XBMC as the XBMC helper app is always running?

Cheers

You might look into AppleScripting, XBMC for Mac does know how to run an AppleScript.
Could I do something like that in Automator? Sorry not very clever on this sort of thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automation of other apps0