Picture sliding around, has this happened to anyone else?
Alright, I'll start off with that this "probably" has nothing to do with xbmc nor is this strange occurence caused by xbmc.

I have been trying to calibrate the overscan for several days now and when I go back it's wrong again, not by much but with a few pixels on the vertical level.

So I calibrate and I keep the calibration screen open and the entire screen actually "slides" very very slowly up and down. This happens on a less then "per-pixel" basis so it's very hard to see. the effect is more or less that you after awhile notice that something is a few pixels wrong.

I guess this is somekind of effect caused by my TV, it doesnt have 1:1 pixelmapping so that may be it.
I have now calibrated the screen so compensate somewhat for this but sometimes the screen is always going to be about 5-10pixels "above" the TV and I cant do nothing about it.

So, just out of curiousity has anyone else ever run into something like this and does anyone know what this is?

I am btw getting the signal from an Asrock ION 330Pro through an HDMI cable plugged straight into the TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture sliding around, has this happened to anyone else?0