New Addon Manager informations for developers.
Ok wonna have a loook on this. But this came to the next answer.
Because my addon is violating DCMA in some countrys my addon cold not be added to the offical addon-repository.Could it be activted like remarking a entry inside /etc/apt/sources.list ?
How do the poople find my tool ?
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-repo-luemmel/w/list
Inside this ppa-repo I wonna release my swiss-army-knife addon. (As soon it is not longer Alpha )
Would it make sense to puplish a list with ppa-repos ?
With a list inside this forum it would be easyer to find a addon than searching
the database for ppa-repos.
Cheers Hans
linuxluemmel Wrote:Ok wonna have a loook on this. But this came to the next answer.
Because my addon is violating DCMA in some countrys my addon cold not be added to the offical addon-repository.Could it be activted like remarking a entry inside /etc/apt/sources.list ?
How do the poople find my tool ?

Perhaps we need a region filter like boxee has !!
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
I guess a reminder that my tools is breaking DMCA in some countrys would be enough.
Cheeers Hans
Once a non-US repository is set up, we'll be quite happy to distribute the repository addon file through the official repository. Thus, users will need only add the non-US repository and will then have access to any addons it provides.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

good to know, can we start submitting for that now?
Nope - no such repository has been set up as of yet.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Good to have also BeautifulSoup 3.0.8 Smile
please help us out instead of waiting on us to do all the work Smile
spiff Wrote:please help us out instead of waiting on us to do all the work Smile

how can we?
look here; http://xbmc.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitw...dharma-pre

that's how to make such modules. do the work, confirm that it works, send a patch / zip / whatever to the addon-ml as described in the wiki.
Could I send my addon as well ? even If break DMCA and have binarys inside ?
Cheer Hans
linuxluemmel Wrote:Could I send my addon as well ? even If break DMCA and have binarys inside ?
Cheer Hans

Not to the oficial xbmc repo
OK Use my own :-)
Beautiful soup looks like it's pure python, so it can be done as spiff suggests.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Addon Manager informations for developers.0