• 2(current)
[MOD] BIG Alaska
gekados Wrote:Looks really good, definately a view I would use for my tvseries ! Looking forward to a rls of this view ;-)

Hey Smile) thanx for this mod Smile!1 its fenomenal , its what i woes looking for from the biginning Smile!

i only will like to know if there is a way to have my Favourites in Home screen 2 ?

Alaska Revised have the option , but no way for me to learn how to transfer ...Sad(

and this mood is like dream comes true !!
i used Mini media jsut for my funart , but now this is ...like im not even watching movies now , all i don is watching the great skin and fun art.

also is there a way in TV show to have in Funart option flat Baners ? its will be nice if You can put them alla way up , or all away down so the funart is almost visible in 100%.

any way thank You one more time !
Darkcloud28 Wrote:Hey Smile) thanx for this mod Smile!1 its fenomenal , its what i woes looking for from the biginning Smile!

i only will like to know if there is a way to have my Favourites in Home screen 2 ?

Alaska Revised have the option , but no way for me to learn how to transfer ...Sad(

and this mood is like dream comes true !!
i used Mini media jsut for my funart , but now this is ...like im not even watching movies now , all i don is watching the great skin and fun art.

also is there a way in TV show to have in Funart option flat Baners ? its will be nice if You can put them alla way up , or all away down so the funart is almost visible in 100%.

any way thank You one more time !

and the great think about the skin is that is perfect for a big screen ...i have fullHD projector and 170 ich screen on the wall and the icons are just so Si-Fi looking i changed the colors to more likea comic book colors so its Super brite and big
Amra Wrote:Been playing around with a second (optional) banner view that would use multiple image types. Still have more to do on it but I think it shows promise.

I was going to mention wide icon logos might be ideal for this view, but only for the darker background colours (Orange, Night etc.).
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41960
Thanks for sharing man. Been looking for something like this for awile.
Here are a few screenshots of a reworked Panel View (with larger more visible posters) and the optional Mixed Image Banner View previously mentioned.

I added an option to use a text only now playing notification. When that is activated then various views will utilize the formerly reserved space in the lower left of the screen by either allowing more plot text, listing the genre, number of episodes, or by showing video source & closed captioning flags for movies. That was obviously turned on for the previews.

Image.Image

I'm going to double check for problems tomorrow & hope to post an update either late Friday or over the weekend. I'll sign up at github & see if I can figure it out in order to post this as a fork of Alaska. I'll also still upload it to mediafire, of course.
Amra Wrote:Here are a few screenshots of a reworked Panel View (with larger more visible posters) and the optional Mixed Image Banner View previously mentioned.

I added an option to use a text only now playing notification. When that is activated then various views will utilize the formerly reserved space in the lower left of the screen by either allowing more plot text, listing the genre, number of episodes, or by showing video source & closed captioning flags for movies. That was obviously turned on for the previews.

Image.Image

I'm going to double check for problems tomorrow & hope to post an update either late Friday or over the weekend. I'll sign up at github & see if I can figure it out in order to post this as a fork of Alaska. I'll also still upload it to mediafire, of course.

hello i love the work You did , but will like to know if You ever planing to do option when You have long banners and the funart , like You did now when You have funart but with posters , i have some old tv shows and cant find posters but they do have long baners , im thinking about gowing to switch to allnong banners , but the funart option its just so much Fun .
where did you get the bluray case thing?
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Darkcloud28 Wrote:hello i love the work You did , but will like to know if You ever planing to do option when You have long banners and the funart , like You did now when You have funart but with posters , i have some old tv shows and cant find posters but they do have long baners , im thinking about gowing to switch to allnong banners , but the funart option its just so much Fun .
Thanks & sure, I'll take a look at making an option to use Banners in the Fanart view today before I upload the new version. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Evanrich Wrote:where did you get the bluray case thing?
It's been a while so I can't really remember but I think I had made it from a poster graphic I found online. It's not part of this mod though. It's just an image file that I overlay on top of a poster in PSP for a bluray movie then I use the modified jpg. Let me know if you want it & I can post it here.
Amra Wrote:Let me know if you want it & I can post it here.

I will like that also, thanks for sharing!
Amra Wrote:Thanks & sure, I'll take a look at making an option to use Banners in the Fanart view today before I upload the new version. It shouldn't be too difficult.

It's been a while so I can't really remember but I think I had made it from a poster graphic I found online. It's not part of this mod though. It's just an image file that I overlay on top of a poster in PSP for a bluray movie then I use the modified jpg. Let me know if you want it & I can post it here.

Thank You Smile!
i never used computer (pc) like this , Becose of Your Version of this Alaska , I forced my self to learn thinks Smile! i know how to add extra skript and icon for my neew added movies , and icon for trailers and Favorites , this skin is the Best , thanks one more time , cant wait for the banners with funart Version Smile!
@Darkcloud28

Thank you & is this what you are looking for?

Amra Wrote:@Darkcloud28

Thank you & is this what you are looking for?

im Jumping !!!!
YES < YES YES YES YES ,
Darkcloud28 Wrote:im Jumping !!!!
YES < YES YES YES YES ,

i dont know how to thank You Smile!
its the ultimate COOL now Smile)))
After strip out thousands of glyphs I didn't need from the fonts and packing the textures into an .xpr, I've got the memory usage for this skin working on my xbox with 30mb of free ram to spare. It looks frigggin-fantastic! Thanks Amra!
Darkcloud28 Wrote:i dont know how to thank You Smile!
its the ultimate COOL now Smile)))
Cool. It will be included with the big update I will post this weekend (maybe very late tonight). I want to test things out on my TV first by actually watching something instead of just tweaking the skin. Rolleyes

swoopsta Wrote:After strip out thousands of glyphs I didn't need from the fonts and packing the textures into an .xpr, I've got the memory usage for this skin working on my xbox with 30mb of free ram to spare. It looks frigggin-fantastic! Thanks Amra!
You're welcome but big thanks need to go to Hitcher for all the hard work he did (WAY more than any little tweaking I've done). Thanks again Hitcher!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] BIG Alaska3