• 3(current)
[MOD] BIG Alaska
Amra Wrote:Cool. It will be included with the big update I will post this weekend (maybe very late tonight). I want to test things out on my TV first by actually watching something instead of just tweaking the skin. Rolleyes

You're welcome but big thanks need to go to Hitcher for all the hard work he did (WAY more than any little tweaking I've done). Thanks again Hitcher!

Yes , Hitcher Smile! with out Him...
thank You Hitcher
i learn so much in this website , but still dont have any balls to create my own website .
i will love to get some help ...and pay for the time too .
i have small think to ask , can i add Weather funart to the back of the screen(as backround images ) where the Weather in home 2 is ?
in home style 1 its easy but i dont even know if its possible in home style 2 .

and i dont see any think like this on forum Sad(
Thanks again for this mod. It looks great on my tv. Did find a small bug. From the movie info screen when you pull up actors and do a cross reference with other movies from your library that the actor is in, the movie info changes to new movie but the cover and fanart stay the same.
sergiocos Wrote:I will like that also, thanks for sharing!

Here you go.

swoopsta Wrote:After strip out thousands of glyphs I didn't need from the fonts and packing the textures into an .xpr, I've got the memory usage for this skin working on my xbox with 30mb of free ram to spare. It looks frigggin-fantastic! Thanks Amra!

Could you please post your version? I would love to see it running on my Xbox.
tripslipfall Wrote:Could you please post your version? I would love to see it running on my Xbox.

+1

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
IamLegend Wrote:Thanks again for this mod. It looks great on my tv. Did find a small bug. From the movie info screen when you pull up actors and do a cross reference with other movies from your library that the actor is in, the movie info changes to new movie but the cover and fanart stay the same.
Yeah, that's an issue with Alaska. Hitcher had applied a fix for the poster views (Wrap & Fixed) and those two views work fine. The other views weren't fixed but I will see if I can apply a similar fix to them for this mod.
hello, any news about when is the update coming ?

thank You !
tripslipfall Wrote:Could you please post your version? I would love to see it running on my Xbox.
I'd be happy to. The only problems I have so far (keep in mind I'm by no means a "skinner") is that the backdrops for the Home view get screwy when they are packed. To get around this, I've set folders with images for all of my backdrops.
Darkcloud28 Wrote:hello, any news about when is the update coming ?

thank You !
The Mediafire link has been updated in Post#1

Here is the change log:

- Reworked the Panel view
- Added optional TV Fanart View with banners
- Added "Alternate Now Playing (Text Only)" option. When selected, various views will utilize the empty space in the lower left corner
- Added optional Banner mixed image view (my personal favorite now)
- Added additional Clear Art code (Thanks Muggi) and made Clear Art an option now
- Changed Fanart View Info Screen image
- Fixed some BIG Alaska custom settings code
- Localized Episodes view Watched & New Item text
- Added seperate Old Style source & closed caption flags when using the Alternate Now Playing option (they appear where the Now Playing window was)
- Lowered Dialog graphics to accommodate larger date text
- Various Color Theme fixes
- Various flag fixes
- Removed some unnecessary files
Thank You Sir. Smile) so much hard work ! for others Smile
cant wait to scan my TV shows Smile)))))
if I have my own icons in home screen 2 , all i have to do is raplace the -included- file and icons ...right ? or i have to change the script again ?
and just to be sure , there is no Studios folder in a flags folder ?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] BIG Alaska3