weather.plugin errors making huge log files
I am running one of the latest SVN versions (v28829, I know I know, not supported) and ever since I started using the newer SVN versions I have been getting huge amounts of these errors in my log file:

Code:
DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (weather.plugin) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive

Am I the only one getting these errors? I'm sure it is due to the new addon structure or something else in development, but I haven't seen any tickets in Trac about this so I thought I might bring it up in a bug-squashing effort.
Client: XBMCuntu Frodo - ASRock ION 330 Pro - Logitech Harmony One
Server: 4U NORCO RPC-4220 20-drive case - UnRAID 5.0 - 38 TB parity-protected storage
I'm also getting this spammed out to my xbmc.log constantly.

Any news on it?
And I thought this topic was dead and gone. Smile Just a thought I had since I posted last is that I am using the Aeon65 skin and haven't gotten around to trying Confluence to see if it is a skin issue. I have since updated to a more recent SVN (29107) and I'm still getting spammed by this error. It doesn't seem to cause any issues with usability of XBMC, just results in huge log files. I did a reboot yesterday with some moderate usage and my log file is 50MB and counting.
Client: XBMCuntu Frodo - ASRock ION 330 Pro - Logitech Harmony One
Server: 4U NORCO RPC-4220 20-drive case - UnRAID 5.0 - 38 TB parity-protected storage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weather.plugin errors making huge log files0