IRSSmap.xml - getting play/pause, skip/rewind and SMS buttons
Question 
Hi all,

I am using the receiver from an MCE clone with my Philips TV remote. I've set up IRSSmap.xml with the appropriate custom IR codes and it works like a charm, even with XBMC not having focus. I'm thoroughly impressed by how easy it was to set up with a completely unknown remote.

I am however having difficulties getting play/pause functionality (my remote only has a |> || button). That is, I want the button to act as "Play" when nothing is currently playing, and as "Pause" if it is. Is it possible to do and where should I look -- IRSSmap.xml or a custom keymap.xml?

On a second note, the remote has just << and >> buttons, not |<< and >>|. I would like them to act as "PreviousChapter" and "NextChapter" when pressed once, and "SkipBackwards"/"SkipForward" when held down. Is this doable?

Finally, I can't get the number buttons to act in SMS style (2ABC, 3DEF etc.) Any hints as to where I should start?

Thanks for your time,
Peter
Actually Play/Pause works now with 27937-updated-dx, all it needed was adding the same IR code for Play and Pause in IRSSmap.xml. Part of the fun of being on the bleeding edge I guess. I still need help with the other two items though. Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IRSSmap.xml - getting play/pause, skip/rewind and SMS buttons0