Diffenert color for partialy watched
Not sure if this need to be part of the skin or need to be supported by the skin, but it would be very nice if XBMC would have 3 states for each video file.

1. Never watched
2. partially watched - (Same state as today item not marked as watched but when you click to play it , it offers to resume from position X)
3.Fully watched - like the "checked" flagged used today

option 2 does not have a "visual indication" today , it will be very nice to have that.

Also , on the way question , i wonder why i cant just mark a video file as watched ? as far i can tell i have to start play it and only then it allows me to mark it as watched....

Thanks in advance...
hagayg Wrote:Also , on the way question , i wonder why i cant just mark a video file as watched ? as far i can tell i have to start play it and only then it allows me to mark it as watched....

You can, context menu, mark as watched / un watched. Or press w on your keyboard, or map a button on you remote.
I was not quite clear i guess regarding the mark as watched.

I want to mark an item that was never played via xbmc , the context menu option and the keyboard short works only after the item was played via XBMC (even just one second of playing) - unless i am missing something.
Just tried it and I can use "Mark as watched" on ANY unwatched movie independent of whether it was just scanned to the library or I already started watching it for a few seconds.

But yes there is no third state meaning something like "started watching, but haven't finished yet".
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I think you just answered my question...

I don't use library scanning , so i guess it doesn't allow an item to be mark as watched before it gets added to the library , it adds it to the library after i play it and only then it allows me to mark it as watched...

If this is true it would be nice to "fix" it in next version...

Thanks
hagayg Wrote:I don't use library scanning , so i guess it doesn't allow an item to be mark as watched before it gets added to the library , it adds it to the library after i play it and only then it allows me to mark it as watched...

Ah yeah I noticed that behaviour as well when I was stuck with File Mode because my tv show management was broken. I was always wondering why I could mark/unmark certain episodes as watched but not others.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Diffenert color for partialy watched0