Music Visualisatoin (last nightly builds)
Hi,
I have a problem with the music visualisation in the last nightly builds Rev28677 and later.

If I play a song and press the TAB-Key on the keyboard, I get a complete black screen without any information. The visualisation is switched off.

I expect at least the played song information.

A screen like described http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70697 don't see it. This view was nice.

Have anyone the same problem??

Edit: A thumb and fanart are available.
You and me both, what is wierd is that if I do another task like clean the library and let xbmc loose the focus, then it comes on correctly with the spinning cd as if the screensaver has kicked in (although it is turned off)

Actually, if I am just in settings and xbmc does not have the focus the spinning cd visualisation kicks in.

If I tab from any other screen (other than in settings) I just get the visualisation with the standard confluence now playing info not the modded one.

I am on the last of the published nightly builds.

Wierd and annoying, did anyone ever solve this? I notice that the last few posts of the mod thread hint that something is amiss.
thats a third party addon if you updated you probably overwrote your changes
Hi Jezz_x

Not sure what you mean, this was on a clean install of 28256 which is the last of the nightly builds on 1 March. All that was added was the wallview mod then the now playing mod to get the fan art and spinning cd.

I have tried the unofficial nightlies, but they are too unstable for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Visualisatoin (last nightly builds)0