Req An interesting/challenging idea for a visualization
I was listening to the Fall of Hyperion audiobook this evening and Milkdrop was running. It is set as the default visualization. For some reason I started thinking about Winamp and the crazy visualizations that came out for it. Milkdrop was there if I recall correctly but I remember dancing girls and crazy stuff like that.

Anyhow, that lead me to thinking about somehow having a face on the screen as a visualization. The audio would drive the face's lips to animate them "reading" the audio books. Other animations like blinking etc could be in there.

That idea kept escalating until I was envisioning a scene like an old gentleman reading by a fire lol. I kept thinking of different scenes and scenarios based on the genre. I was imagining Skyrim looking scenes with an old wizard reading to me and smoking a pipe.

I thought I would share that idea. Unfortunately, I don't know how program visualizations. I DO know how to 3D model and animate tho. I've made a lot of things for Skyrim actually. So, that's why Slur in entered my head.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An interesting/challenging idea for a visualization0