"Add source" button missing?
Hi... just downloaded XBMC and added some skins. Got the skins to work, tried them out but after I added the skins, when i went back to confluence, I noticed on the video menu, my videos are all gone now and the "add source" button is missing. I went into the music menu and still see my music and the "add source" button is still visible. Anybody tell me what happened to the add source button, why it disappeared only from the video menu and how to fix it?
i ended up reinstalling XMBC, everything works. please delete this post
the "add source" button can be added or removed in the settings.
I have the same issue it was there but I added a movies source and a tv source and now its gone.
Even though in the settings it should be showing.

ill try reinstall.

EDIT: wow just noticed the last post date :/ but yeah still seams to be a little issue here.
still something not right here.

I have 2 windows users on my ion 330 one shows add source fine and i can toggle it in the settings however when i log in as the other user the option was there but will no longer appear. at the same time all of the tv series have vanished for this user too (hence me trying to find the add source setting).

I dont much fancy a reinstall as its working fine for the other win7 user?

Im new to xmbc - just migrated here from media portal so dont really know what info would be helpful but ill provide whatever may be of use if you let me know.

thanks for any help,
worto.
I have the same problem and have re-installed 4 times now. After I add the movie and tv show sources, a couple minutes later, the add source button is no longer visible.
I am in the same boat guys, need some help here, I dont want to reinstall the entire XBMC, as its working just fine. My "Add Source" for Music has vanished for some reason. VelvetKevorkian said it can be added or removed via settings, but I cant seem to find it .... can any one help in pointing from where can we add the "Add source" button from settings ....

Regards
Sammy
sam9s Wrote:I am in the same boat guys, need some help here, I dont want to reinstall the entire XBMC, as its working just fine. My "Add Source" for Music has vanished for some reason. VelvetKevorkian said it can be added or removed via settings, but I cant seem to find it .... can any one help in pointing from where can we add the "Add source" button from settings ....

Regards
Sammy

Settings --> Appearance --> File Lists --> Show Add Source buttons ...

or just press "C" and choose add source ...
Lightbulb 
I noticed the same issue when configuring XBMC for the first time, but I finally figured out that it didn't show up because I was in Library Mode. When you are in the sub-menu change your view options, turn off Library Mode. This may not fix everyone's issue, but it fixed it for me.
Thanks, jkb-z this works, better then not looking for solution and reinstalling Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Add source" button missing?0