Simple Movielist Viewtype with Cover
yeah sharpe, i also DO like the logo's in each line, nice touch!! I was THINKING of making my own set of studio logo's in color form. what do ya think? will take some time,but little at a time til i'm done. not seen anyone else using full actual,and think it will make it look primo. About his idea though, any way to shrink things in lines enough to add a few lines, or would the text in lines be too small? i love the logo's though for sure.
It would be a very big job for you I suppose - there's so many studios but yeah I imagine they'd look interesting. Depending on what you had in mind it might be easier to just change the colour using a diffuse filter from within the skin or something like that.

I have tried a few options but think the logos need to be big like they are to get that striking effect.
Yeah, keeping it like that is fine. People can continue customizing it beyond that like that are if they need to. I was thinking about starting with the biggest known (most frequently used ones) first, then more and more try to get the smaller ones. Yeah, it'll take some time, LOL. But i think it will look SO much nicer that way instead of silhouette's. Works for now, sure, and looks great still. WIP kind of thing about the logo's, since it's by hand kind of thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple Movielist Viewtype with Cover0