[mac]
Hi all i want to build a deployment package with specific settings for all users can anyone tell me where to put these so all users get the same settings?
DH9129 Wrote:Hi all i want to build a deployment package with specific settings for all users can anyone tell me where to put these so all users get the same settings?

There's an install hook that runs a preflight script (tools/osx/preflight). This script runs once. Write your own preflight script that runs the default one and then performs your custom install needs.
thanks mate i know about preflight bits what i wanted to know is where do i put the settings for all users and what files hold them just gui settings and media sources are what i want to set for all the rest of the defaults are fine. oh yeah and turn off subtitles Smile

thanks for any more help in advance.
DH9129 Wrote:thanks mate i know about preflight bits what i wanted to know is where do i put the settings for all users and what files hold them just gui settings and media sources are what i want to set for all the rest of the defaults are fine. oh yeah and turn off subtitles Smile

thanks for any more help in advance.

see what preflight does, in essence it takes settings from inside xbmc.app and moves them into user settings. XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/extras is the staging directory for items to move into user settings. I'd stick them in there, then check preflight, it might just move them into place without you having to extent the code in preflight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[mac]0