New Build: v0.6.7
Information 
Download v0.6.7 2010-03-31

Added: Backend code for TV library (nothing visible yet)
Fixed: NPEs when switching tabs in library mode on hdpi devices
Removed: Android 2.0 support. Droid/Milestone users please update your firmware! Other phones aren't concerned (compatibility is still v1.5+).

This should primarily fix issues for users with high density displays. Droid/Milestone users who still use the shipped ROM will see low density graphics. This is due to a bug in Android which was introduced in 2.0 and removed in 2.1. We've used a workaround until now, but it has become too much a PITA and now Motorola released all the updates we won't support the old version anymore.

We've lost a bit of momentum due to the forum breakdown a few weeks back when we had to recreate the forum since and all posts were lost. We're back up again now and I'll spend more time on this project again the next few weeks. Goal is a market release ASAP.

I'll close down a few reports I think will be fixed with this release, so don't hesitate to reopen them if they're still happening. As always, comments go in here, bugs and feature suggestions to the tracker.

Enjoy!
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Cool.
Love this app! You guys fixed the FC issue with GVoice calls.

Anyway...is it possible to 'wake' the cpu while it's in standby or hibernate using this remote? (I guess, is it at all possible?)
Sure, you can use Wake On Lan if your computer supports it.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
freezy Wrote:This should primarily fix issues for users with high density displays. Droid/Milestone users who still use the shipped ROM will see low density graphics. This is due to a bug in Android which was introduced in 2.0 and removed in 2.1. We've used a workaround until now, but it has become too much a PITA and now Motorola released all the updates we won't support the old version anymore.

Does it need to be 2.1 or 2.0.1? 2.1 is not yet available for many Milestone users (eg Canada)
Dianne from Google mentioned that some kind of hotfix would be delivered to Droid users. I'm not sure if the Droid was shipped with 2.0 or 2.0.1 (I think the latter), but if you've already updated once you should be okay.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
the_alien Wrote:Sure, you can use Wake On Lan if your computer supports it.

Great...Thanks! Could you also help me on how to set it up for XBMC LIVE? I've already enabled it in the BIOS. Didn't see anything under settings of XBMC LIVE...(XBMC LIVE is installed on the HDD)

I already downloaded the app and entered all the settings (ip/mac/port).
Thank you !
SiNJiN Wrote:Great...Thanks! Could you also help me on how to set it up for XBMC LIVE? I've already enabled it in the BIOS. Didn't see anything under settings of XBMC LIVE...(XBMC LIVE is installed on the HDD)

I already downloaded the app and entered all the settings (ip/mac/port).

Hi.
Everything you need should bee in BIOS. Maybe your energy settings need to be changed as well in BIOS. What PC are we talking about? You do use it inside your LAN right?
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
StarChild Wrote:Hi.
Everything you need should bee in BIOS. Maybe your energy settings need to be changed as well in BIOS. What PC are we talking about? You do use it inside your LAN right?

I've got the ACER REVO 3610. While I was waiting...I searched and read this...http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=234588 But it didn't work. Actually...I lie...I got stuck on the part creating a script...the part where he wants me to replace the eth0 with the name of my network device. I don't know what I'm supposed to put there. I believe the Revo comes with an Nvidia nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet - but Is that the name of the device?

The ethernet port light is not on...so I'm guessing that it's shut off. It is hooked up to a US robotics router along with my laptop.

Again...I have XBMC LIVE installed onto the hdd and that is all I use the Revo for.
ssh into the box (or open a terminal if you're already in front of it), type "ifconfig" at the command line. Assuming your machine has a network address already, the network device should show up in the list.

It'll probably be eth0 if you're using wired. wlan0 if you're using wireless (or possibly eth1 for wireless).
dan1son Wrote:ssh into the box (or open a terminal if you're already in front of it), type "ifconfig" at the command line. Assuming your machine has a network address already, the network device should show up in the list.

It'll probably be eth0 if you're using wired. wlan0 if you're using wireless (or possibly eth1 for wireless).

So for the device name...I need to input everything under eth0 that comes up? like the 9 lines that come up? Because all I see are Mac Address/Ip address/subnet etc., etc.
SiNJiN Wrote:So for the device name...I need to input everything under eth0 that comes up? like the 9 lines that come up? Because all I see are Mac Address/Ip address/subnet etc., etc.

No... the device name is eth0. The rest of the information is telling you about the device, eth0. If it lists an IP address that's probably the one you're using. The "lo" device is localhost... it won't be that one.

'man ifconfig' to learn more about that command.
The context menu in file mode is now showing. Great news that you're working on this!!! The Que option seems to work. But the "Play folder" doesn't. Should it?

I'm running a custom 1.5 ROM on my HTC Hero.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:The context menu in file mode is now showing. Great news that you're working on this!!! The Que option seems to work. But the "Play folder" doesn't. Should it?

I'm running a custom 1.5 ROM on my HTC Hero.

Play Folder is pretty bugged in the HTTPAPI. It just works currently when there is a playlist -> meaning: play a single file, then you can queue the whole folder. Will implement a workaround.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
I know Smile Clearing the playlist isn't enough. You could try reloading -> clearing -> add new files. This works for me in Xbmcontrol-evo.

Huge thanks for implementing this feature!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Build: v0.6.70