$50 USD for custom scraper
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anybody is interested in developing a custom scraper for me. It doesn't need to run inside XBMC, it could be Ruby, PHP, Python, etc. (must work on Linux do). So it will create nfo files (and save images) inside the movie's folder.

None of the available scrapers perform what I need, hence this request. I was going to post this on eLance, but I figure I could fine some fine developer here.

So, I have a folder structure like this:

Movie Name (YEAR)/Movie Name (YEAR).mkv
Movie Name - Special Feature/Special.mkv

For example:

Up (2009)/Up (2009).mkv
Up - Adventure is Out There/Special.mkv

A custom script actually builds this structure using symlinks, so if it makes things easier I could modify it so the specials are in the same dir as the movie or whatever.

So now to the meat of things. I need the scraper to get info from IMDB, FilmAffinity, and Rotten Tomatoes.

Get language independent info (like year, duration, etc.) from IMDB, the plot, genre, etc., from FilmAffinity (spanish), and the rating from Rotten Tomatoes (88% = 8.8), and if not available, then from IMDB.

The title of a movie is a special case. While the title of the movie itself must be the original one (per IMDB), in the plot section, insert the spanish title.

Get the spanish title from IMDB when available (from the AKA section, in this order: Mexico, Argentina, any other latin american country, then Spain), and if not available, then from FilmAffinity.

When no spanish info is available, use IMDB's data.

Get fanart and posters from movieposterdb.com, themoviedb.org and any other high quality site you know of.

For the special features, use all the information from the movie itself, but group them using XBMC's movie sets: Special Features - Movie Name (as the title), Movie Name - Special Features (as the sorting order).

The plot of special features is: Movie Name - Special Feature: Special Feature Title (Up - Special Feature: Adventure is Out There).

The movie itself should not be inside the set.

Well, I think that is all... turned out to be not as simple as I thought Smile

I don't need to own the script, so you can release it as public domain or whatever pleases you.

So I hope I can find somebody to do this for me, as my intense need for all things tidy is killing me Tongue

Oh, and if you don't think $50 is fair, please let me know.
No nobody interested... Here's the link to elance in case anyone wants to give it a try: http://shar.es/m2fvQ
Hi!

I'm very interested in this!!! I just want the same.

Did you get it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$50 USD for custom scraper0