• 4(current)
Yahoo launch ?!
(flash @ dec. 10 2004,23:17 Wrote:
(|vibez| @ dec. 10 2004,20:41 Wrote:anyone have a problem when you select 'play all' then go back & select another song, it only plays the songs from when you selected 'play all'??

it's like it remembers them & wont let you play anything else
hi there is a problem that it was not clearing the playlist properly ..its been fixed.. next version should be out in a few days.
hello flash,

is this the correct fix?
hi. the fix was not posted by me and i have not even looked at it but i am sure whoever posted it fixed the problem. i have fixed it in my own version which will be out in a few days but by all measn try out this fixed version to see if it works.
i'll try asap
i have a problem when playing a vid it plays then i cannot play another vid as it does not cache and jut goes back to the list. as well i cannot gop to the next 20 videos. i got the fix posted but nothing seems to be working. could someone lend me a hand?

cheers,
dp
ok, i tried the fix. it seems to fix the issue of the "next 20" issue, but search is broken.
(eminaz @ dec. 16 2004,19:19 Wrote:ok, i tried the fix. it seems to fix the issue of the "next 20" issue, but search is broken.
same here... but it's not flash's fixed version.
hi. just want to say this is the best script yet, it works with ease, and there are very few bugs for the first release. the fix that was posted does fix the next 20 results perfectly, but the search, as stated before, is partially broken. it seems to register only one keyword only. if you try to search with multiple keywords, it freezes up. thought i might point out that issue with a little more detai. but all in all, i definately give this a 9.5. ( it will be a 10 as soon as ya get those lil bugs out! :kickass: )

again, great job!!
like a repeating mocking bird,

i love this script but i cant get the next 20 button to work correctly.?

the one i got was the one from xbmc 3rd party scripts called launchbrowserfixed.rar.

edit: i just read what i wanted to see, and flash hasn't release a fixed version as of yet. no worries, ill wait.

can some help me with this. i can't figure it out. or tell what line to change to make it work :/

thank you in advanced.
i'd kill for a version that browses and plays the launchcase music streams.... maybe this version does (about to test)?

also, it'd be great if you could enter your own data if you're a subscriber to launchcast plus. Smile

flash, i'd be happy to hook you up with a launchcast plus account if you need it for "testing" Smile the account will be active for you for as long as i've got an account (forever! Wink.
is this script broke now? when i select top 100 or a genre, the video list is empty. i think yahoo require you to sign up now to access the content
(|vibez| @ dec. 20 2004,11:58 Wrote:is this script broke now? when i select top 100 or a genre, the video list is empty. i think yahoo require you to sign up now to access the content
i dont think they require you to sign up. with pc i got right in without sign up.
any fix?
hi guys. they have changed the site so that the expressions no longer match the vidoes. it should be fairly straightforward to fix it i hope. will try release another version by tomorrow. your favourites section should still work however!!!
hi all

i played a bit around and i'm begining to understand regexps :nuts:

so i found a new expression, i just tried it in the genre section...
here is it:
videolinksre = re.compile('/ar-(.+?)---.+?">(.+?)</a></td>.+?</tr>.+?</table>.+?javascript:playlaunchvideo\((.+?)\Wink" class="listheader" title="(.+?)">',re.multiline + re.dotall)

just replace it around line 640...

have a nice evening...
hoping for official fix soon, tried to show this amazing script to a friend last night and looked a fool

any ideas if this was a rare change at launches end or a regular thing thats gonna plague this script forever?

couldnt get above fix to work
Smile 
(|vibez| @ dec. 20 2004,11:58 Wrote:is this script broke now? when i select top 100 or a genre, the video list is empty. i think yahoo require you to sign up now to access the content
the same for me
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo launch ?!0