Ripping Dvds suggestion (tv shows)
So I've been ripping my blu rays using anydvd HD and clown_bd. I love how simple it is, just pop the movie in and select which video/audio track I want and it makes it into an iso file for me into the folder.

I've basically ripped all my blu rays and now I'm going to start with the dvds. I have tv shows that I want to rip and my question is, which program will do the same thing as clown_bd and anydvd? Does clone dvd do this? Also, will it strip each episode from say Disc 1 of a tv show or do I have to go through and rip each individual episode which is more time consuming
There's lots of tools which do this for dvd's. It's been a long time since I ripped a dvd, but Handbrake and AutoGK instantly come to midn. You should do some research at doom9.org.

And I suggest you rip each episode individually as the integrate easier into Xbmc's library. If you rip the disc whole, you need to manually set up episode bookmarks for each episode in the video "blob" in order to jump directly to a particular episode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ripping Dvds suggestion (tv shows)0