Tom and Jerry will not scrape correctly.
I have the classic cartoons. XBMC uses the correct series.

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72860&lid=7

On the link you will see there are 4 seasons: Specials, 1940, 1950 and 1960.

I have all the 1940 and 1950 seasons but none of the rest.

XBMC calls the first 14 episodes from 1940 the 14 Specials and ignores the rest. I have tried several name changes, moving the files to folders '1940' and '1950' but cannot figure the correct format needed to get these to scrape correctly. Anyone who has gotten this to work please let me know how you did it.

Thanks
How are your files labeled?
Enable debugging. Please search the wiki for howto. Drop a dummy test.avi file in the folder with the items that get missed, and rescan. (The test.avi file will force Xbmc to re-scan the folder for items not currently in the database.) Post the log file for review.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
SlaveUnit Wrote:How are your files labeled?

I have tried so many combinations. The 'specials' come up as 0x1 thru 14 when they are scraped incorrectly so for the first '1940' episode i have tried...

1x1
s01e01
s1940e01
1940x1
and so on...
kraqh3d Wrote:Enable debugging. Please search the wiki for howto. Drop a dummy test.avi file in the folder with the items that get missed, and rescan. (The test.avi file will force Xbmc to re-scan the folder for items not currently in the database.) Post the log file for review.
Thanks I will do this later.
When you test, please use the "s1940e01" naming convention.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
kraqh3d Wrote:When you test, please use the "s1940e01" naming convention.

Well, I'm positive I tried S1940E01 etc before but they are all working now with this format. Thanks!
Interesting. Mine were properly scraped and included in my library, in the manner mentioned above. But then, after I scrapped my library and rebuilt it again, the exact same files named the exact same way sorted in the exact, unchanged folder structure will not scrape.

I'm having the same problem with Thomas & Friends.

Could it be some kind of problem relating to &/and?

Again: I changed NOTHING.
Resurrecting an old thread I know, but i cant get Tom and Jerry into my TV Shows, reading the previous posts would suggest it should work.

I have folder structure:
Tom and Jerry
----\Season 1940
----\Season 1950
----\Season 1960

files within named as per thetvdb eg (even tried using the application Name MY TV Series to rename the files as they should be:
Tom and Jerry - 1940x01 - Puss Gets The Boot.mpg
Tom and Jerry - 1940x02 - The Midnight Snack

but my Kodi 16 install on my Android TV refuses to scrape it into TV Shows, I can play manually through Videos > Files list but without scraping search doesn't work on them.

I have tried changing the folder to just the year (without "Season")
I have tried excluding the Tom and Jerry in the video titles and using S1940E01

Any ideas?
Not to worry, removing the data source and adding it again did the trick.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tom and Jerry will not scrape correctly.0