How To Delete Enitre Library
I'm trying to set up my video library, but while XBMC was scanning, it misread a lot of the videos as other videos, and grabbed a ton of incorrect data. So, I want to delete my video library data file(s), and have XBMC scan again. How can I do this?
Im very new to all this so may be worth waiting for other answers but I believe you can just "remove source" from within Videos.
That would take quite a while; XBMC grabbed a LOT of unnecessary data, and usually multiple duplicates of that data. I just need to get rid of the whole library file.
lisalover1 Wrote:I'm trying to set up my video library, but while XBMC was scanning, it misread a lot of the videos as other videos, and grabbed a ton of incorrect data. So, I want to delete my video library data file(s), and have XBMC scan again. How can I do this?

Delete the myvideos34.db file in c:\Users\Usename\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\Userdata\Database

Chubster's solution would also work and wouldn't take that long to clean out relevant library entrires.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To Delete Enitre Library0