Media Center Master - Now also compatible with XBMC
well i sure as hell hope you get to move the torrent completed autoremove feature to the free section ..ill beg if i must xD....seriously please

anyhow about the log, please tell me what to do and ill do it

p.s : a little suggestion perhaps make youre premium version an one time purchase instead of using the subscription based model
hentai23 Wrote:anyhow about the log, please tell me what to do and ill do it
There's an area to the right of Media Center Master that shows you it's activity (unless you turned it off with the checkbox under the media list called 'Show log'). Go up to Help -> Debug -> Enable developer-level debug and make sure it's checked. Then try to fetch a movie title that is giving you problems. Copy the relevant part of the activity log from the time the fetch begins until it completes and paste it into a new support thread at this forum:

http://forums.mediacentermaster.com/viewforum.php?f=4

The thread you're posting in right now is a general information thread at the XBMC forums -- we shouldn't troubleshoot specific problems here.
Peter Souza IV
Media Center Master (MCM)
Usenet & torrent downloading, artwork management, theatrical trailers, subtitles, organization and metadata for movies & television, and more...
hentai23 Wrote:p.s : a little suggestion perhaps make youre premium version an one time purchase instead of using the subscription based model
There's both. You can either do it one single-month blocks, single-year blocks, or one purchase for life.
Peter Souza IV
Usenet & torrent downloading, artwork management, theatrical trailers, subtitles, organization and metadata for movies & television, and more...
ok shall do asap

p.s: ahhhh i see thought there wasnt a one purchase for life , thanks bro

btw this might be an issue tracker thing but i think id ask you here , could you please integrate anidb scraper into tv shows ...please bro , as i see youre issue tracker is full -.-'

itd be a great help since the latest nightlies clear the tv show cache once you finish scraping -.-'

just posted da thread xD, and stated the anidb request as at youre issue tracker nonetheless nr 856 , hell hope we see anidb for tv shows in youre program before i turn 90 -.-'....xD
TugboatBill Wrote:Read through their licensing page at https://licensing.mediacentermaster.com/. It clearly states they started charging for a premium version 9/13/2010. Now look at the first post in this thread. See the date?

Before you rip someone for their attempts to offset some of their ongoing costs to provide you with 90%+ of their software for free do some research.

love the program. Wanna get the Premium Version. Unfortunately, Paypal does not operate in my part of the world. i buy lotsa stuff from the net using my credit card. would love it if Pete could work out someting for other users like me.
Regards,

PJ
Been working on Google checkout for a while, but believe it or not, their system is not as intuitive to use.
Peter Souza IV
psouza4 Wrote:Been working on Google checkout for a while, but believe it or not, their system is not as intuitive to use.

i can beleive that. however, if you can get it going Google allows me purchases from the net and i have a Google Checkout account from which i have made several procurements before.
Regards,

PJ
Hi,

is there anyway i can clean my library/folders and remove these files as MCM started to rename my files which i did not like so i have canceled and renamed them back again but want to delete the existing contents in folders first (not the movie or subtitles files)?

Thanks
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
a5ian300zx Wrote:Hi,

is there anyway i can clean my library/folders and remove these files as MCM started to rename my files which i did not like so i have canceled and renamed them back again but want to delete the existing contents in folders first (not the movie or subtitles files)?

Thanks
Select the titles you want (multiselect with shift or control) and right-click, choose to clear meta-data.
Peter Souza IV
psouza4 Wrote:Select the titles you want (multiselect with shift or control) and right-click, choose to clear meta-data.

Hi,

Thanks for the how to, but even when i "clear out meta data" it gets rid of the .xml and when i select "Delete Posters, backdrops and banners" it gets rid of the arwork except the below two files.

Movie name (date).nfo
Movie name (date)-fanart.jpg

and even when you reimport everything those previous files with incorrect names remain in the folder, even though it re done them again with correct (new) names.

a5ian3000zx

EDIT: MCM is not picking up my titles automatically all my movie naming convention is as follows.

Predator [Ultimate Hunter Edition 1987 DTS-HD-MA 1080p CHD]

its picking up the above as Ultimate Predator

and i have quite few like that

Does MCM ignore anything that is in brackets?

PS: I also have a Dune HDI player which is use YADIS scrapper which works perfect and did not had to rename my movies just so it recognises it - "yaDIS search only in Ciné-Passion database. So you have to use french or english titles". - having said that would MCM support HDI Dune players?

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
Is it possible to have MCM name the movie folder & the movie file differently?
Excellent software, keep the updates coming!
I'm also very keen on getting a premium licence but need to know 1 thing before I go ahead.
With the Download Parser and the Automatically detect new video files here and process them option ticked, will this only detect video files in the download folder? Say if jDownloader creates .part files will they be picked up and moved or will the Download Parser wait until they are .mkvs or .avis
TheFonz Wrote:Is it possible to have MCM name the movie folder & the movie file differently?
Excellent software, keep the updates coming!
I'm also very keen on getting a premium licence but need to know 1 thing before I go ahead.
With the Download Parser and the Automatically detect new video files here and process them option ticked, will this only detect video files in the download folder? Say if jDownloader creates .part files will they be picked up and moved or will the Download Parser wait until they are .mkvs or .avis
It will parse on your configured interval -- if there's a partial folder there, it could be a problem. I would recommend that you allow Media Center Master download NZB's directly (it will use multi-thraded PAR verify/repair as needed automatically) to avoid conflict.

As far as naming movies and movie files, there isn't a built-in way to do this, but with a batch file you could do whatever you want by invoking it through the Post-Processing features.
Peter Souza IV
Hi psouza4,

any updates on my questions and issues below, i need to know before i purchase the lifetime membership. also with lifetime membership is that for the life of the product?

"Hi,

Thanks for the how to, but even when i "clear out meta data" it gets rid of the .xml and when i select "Delete Posters, backdrops and banners" it gets rid of the arwork except the below two files.

Movie name (date).nfo

and even when you reimport everything those previous files with incorrect names remain in the folder, even though it re done them again with correct (new) names.

MCM is not picking up my titles automatically all my movie naming convention is as follows.

Does MCM ignore anything that is in brackets? if not can we get this in place?

a5ian300zx
a5ian300zx Wrote:Hi psouza4,

any updates on my questions and issues below, i need to know before i purchase the lifetime membership. also with lifetime membership is that for the life of the product?

"Hi,

Movie name (date).nfo

MCM is not picking up my titles automatically all my movie naming convention is as follows.

Does MCM ignore anything that is in brackets? if not can we get this in place?

a5ian300zx
If it follows a year, it will ignore it -- sorry, it's difficult to manage multiple support questions in one giant thread. There's an entire support forum at http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/forums, though -- will make it a lot easier to give you quicker feedback in the future. Smile
Peter Souza IV
psouza4 Wrote:It will parse on your configured interval -- if there's a partial folder there, it could be a problem. I would recommend that you allow Media Center Master download NZB's directly (it will use multi-thraded PAR verify/repair as needed automatically) to avoid conflict.

As far as naming movies and movie files, there isn't a built-in way to do this, but with a batch file you could do whatever you want by invoking it through the Post-Processing features.
I played with MCM yesterday and in combination with jDownloader downloading a MKV file via HTTP/s it was able to parse the folder in my download folder, rename, move and scrape only after the download had finished. It is working perfectly for me at the moment. Many thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Center Master - Now also compatible with XBMC0