Media Center Master - Now also compatible with XBMC
TheFonz Wrote:I played with MCM yesterday and in combination with jDownloader downloading a MKV file via HTTP/s it was able to parse the folder in my download folder, rename, move and scrape only after the download had finished. It is working perfectly for me at the moment. Many thanks.
Glad to hear it!
Peter Souza IV
Media Center Master (MCM)
Usenet & torrent downloading, artwork management, theatrical trailers, subtitles, organization and metadata for movies & television, and more...
psouza4 Wrote:Been working on Google checkout for a while, but believe it or not, their system is not as intuitive to use.
Any update on this? i am waiting to get the lifetime licence.
would appreciate any assistance in this regards...
Regards,

PJ
P_Jamula Wrote:Any update on this? i am waiting to get the lifetime licence.
would appreciate any assistance in this regards...
Honestly, no progress right now -- I'm in the process of leaving my day job (sort of) to focus on Media Center Master full time, and with the holidays, it's been difficult to find the time to do all of the things I'd like to do. I can accept one-off Google Checkout payments and manually generate codes, but the automated system is not ready. I can also take a physical check by good ol' snail mail. Send me an e-mail for details (Pete at MediaCenterMaster dotcom).
Peter Souza IV
Media Center Master (MCM)
Usenet & torrent downloading, artwork management, theatrical trailers, subtitles, organization and metadata for movies & television, and more...
psouza4 Wrote:Honestly, no progress right now -- I'm in the process of leaving my day job (sort of) to focus on Media Center Master full time, and with the holidays, it's been difficult to find the time to do all of the things I'd like to do. I can accept one-off Google Checkout payments and manually generate codes, but the automated system is not ready. I can also take a physical check by good ol' snail mail. Send me an e-mail for details (Pete at MediaCenterMaster dotcom).

Pete!! maybe you can send me a Google Payment request and i can get the Premium Lifetime licenseHuh please please....
Regards,

PJ
I was really excited about this software until I figured out that the only features that I cared about were considered "premium." (automated torrent removal and post processing.) I can currently accomplish everything I would need this for with Sabnzbd+ rss feeds with post processing and XBMC. I was hoping to be rid of the cost of a usenet provider and go back to torrents but if the money is just going somewhere else I might aswell keep what I've got. If the software were about half as much I'd consider it.
Hi,

Where can I find a simple guide for how to do basic things with this application? What I need is to map movies/series and set if thay is watched and then place this in a nfo file that XBMC(openelec) can read.

BestRegards
I tried using it on a share filled with my AVI's but XBMC running on my AppleTV doesn't see any cover art

What am I expected to see MCM do in the movies share ?
This looks amazing! One problem is I am Mac based Sad anyone know of anything like this for OS X?
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
deanmv Wrote:This looks amazing! One problem is I am Mac based Sad anyone know of anything like this for OS X?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109976
So I have installed this and the window on the front page, that lists all my movies, show each movie as duplicated. When I double click on one, it opend to the correct place on my network share drive. When I double click on the second one, for some reason it opens to the MyDocuments folder on the HTPC, but there is nothing in this folder.

I have tried to figure out a way to remove the duplications, so it only shows one instance of the movie, but I can't figure a way to do it.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Vampirebat Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109976

I was mainly looking for the "Media Center Master can automatically download movie subtitles, download torrents for new television episodes as they air, automatically manage uTorrent and organize incoming downloaded episodes, automatically download and re-encode movie trailers, run post-processing commands such as integrating with Stark Covers, and a lot more." functions but thanks for the heads up!
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
this is program makes no sense instead of just scanning my movie folder and just adding my movies seems like it is also re downloading data.

It took 4 hrs to scans 1100 movies thanks for wasting my day. Ember which I like will scan my hard drive in 5 mins then I can scape whatever movie I need if it doesn't have data downloaded.

The 1100 movies already had meta data from ember so no need to re download crap just read the meta data. The reason embber will never die no one can make a fast simple program that's better. A lot of prettier programs but none better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Center Master - Now also compatible with XBMC0