Media Center Master - Now also compatible with XBMC
Thumbs Up 
Media Center Master
Version 1.22.9710.725 and up: now supporting XBMC and Boxee

Media Center Master is a free all-in-one media organization tool featuring support for movie, television, and adult titles originally designed for MediaBrowser for Windows Media Center. Today's release provides support for fetching metadata for XBMC!

Media Center Master can automatically download movie subtitles, download torrents for new television episodes as they air, automatically manage uTorrent and organize incoming downloaded episodes, automatically download and re-encode movie trailers, run post-processing commands such as integrating with Stark Covers, and a lot more.

This application runs on Windows under the .NET framework. There is no Mac or Linux support at this time (but it does allow fetching over samba/network shares).

www.MediaCenterMaster.com

Feedback welcome (although I will see it and respond much faster if left on the official Media Center Master support forums).
Pete I love you so much dude. I was waiting for this because I actually moved off of WMC because XBMC is 25 times faster and cooler.

Don't get me wrong, I dig Ember. I was just really enjoying it, but MCM is my sh*t. Been using it for over a year until recently. Ima throw you another donation Pete. You have the best app no doubt.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
MCM does a great job of gathering meta data/trailers etc, but what really blows me away is the utorrent and RSS integration...

Add a show, automatically grab new episodes torrents, automatically push the torrent through utorrent, automatically scan utorrent's download folder for new episodes, automatically rename and move the new episodes, automatically fetch meta data for the new episode.... all in one app... rediculous. goodbye cable.
mrbassman12 Wrote:MCM does a great job of gathering meta data/trailers etc, but what really blows me away is the utorrent and RSS integration...

Add a show, automatically grab new episodes torrents, automatically push the torrent through utorrent, automatically scan utorrent's download folder for new episodes, automatically rename and move the new episodes, automatically fetch meta data for the new episode.... all in one app... rediculous. goodbye cable.
Thanks, that's sort of what I was going for. Big Grin
Will this work under wine for Linux?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Maybe. May be better off with a virtualized copy of Windows instead though.

Need to support Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, and 3.5 SP1 and it shells to run some unmanaged code (a copy of FFMPEG and MediaInfo libraries, for example), but it won't hurt for you to try and see if it runs.
Thanks, trying this for trailers as my EMM keeps freezing when attempting to get trailers. Working pretty well so far.
Complete newbie here, how do I get this program to name trailers 'moviename-trailer' so that they play properly in xbmc? Also, how do I get the backdrops downloaded as thumb1, thumb2 etc for xbmc thumbnails. Or will naming them as backdrop1, backdrop2 etc do the same trick?

My main reason for switching to this instead of ember would be for better hi-def trailers, would this program be more suited for my needs?

Many ThanksBig Grin
This looks like a very good program... I shall give a try.... Smile
First of all, great job on the updates to MCM. I was sad to give it up after making the switch to XBMC. Now i'm back baby!!! Big Grin

1 question though regarding actor thumbnails. In a previous nfo file, generated by another app, I saw this...

Quote:<actor>
<name>John Cusack</name>
<role>Jackson Curtis</role>
<thumb>\\server\xbmc\Actors\31\nm0000131.jpg</thumb>
</actor>

However, the MCM nfo files look like this...

Quote:<actor>
<name>John Cusack</name>
<role>Jackson Curtis</role>
</actor>

Any chance you could add the thumb tag to the xml. I think this is why my actor thumbs aren't showing up (although who knows since i'm still trying to figure out xbmc). I think i have my mcm prefs set up correctly - thumb path is set - download cast thumbs is checked - thumb folders are showing up in the correct location.

Thanks, and once again, great job with MCM...very impressive!
hello
look like a nice software, is it possible instead of torrent to download nzb file for newsgroup?

thanks
Anyone try both sickbeard and this? Any differences, pros/cons type of thing...I causally follow both threads and one of my rainy day projects is to get automatic downloading of TV shows going.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I used to use mediabrowser on WMC and ultimately this program looks beautiful for that.
And although it seems to newly support XBMC, I'm sure if its support is enough support. For example, I love the hidden metadata folder- But afaik there's no way to get xbmc to see that nor is there a way to turn that off in media center master and say turn on nfo/thumbs in the individual season folder.
I do think it looks great though and has a lot of potential for XBMC.. I hope I'm not being a noob and missing options :p
This software has wonderful GUI, however, it has some major issues, when i add folder to scanfolder, it can not be detected. Sad search the software forum but i found no answer
Is this app any good? How does it compare with Ember Media Manager.. ?

Should I use this? Or Ember? Or both in conjunction. for different media?

I have Media on a NAS. How do I get the right Folder Naming, Media Library, Media Info, Fan Art / DVD Cover etc on the NAS and on the XBMC (AppleTV) Client ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Center Master - Now also compatible with XBMC0