Help Identifying this Skin
Sorry for this question as I'm sure its a simple one, but I'm new to XBMC and I've done through all the skins listed on the home page as well as the forum here, and I can't seem to find this exact skin from this picture. Could someone identify it?

This was taken from another thread, again sorry I know its definitely a noob question.
One of the various Aeon incarnations by the looks.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Aeon Showmix I believe

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Could be Rapier as well.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65922

Nevermind its not, but looks really close.
Yeah it was Aeon Showmix, thanks for the quick reply.
No offense to all the people involved to the skinning community but i think this thread reflects the issue of the personality of each skin. Its like the music. You hear one song and you wondering who is the artist. But with some great songs and great artist voices you can never go wrong.

What i am trying to say is that its a pity that some great skinners spend their talent (and their time) to modding of mod's of mod's....ect.

That's why we have 3 or 4 prototype (regarding the aesthetics and structure) skins and all the other skins and mod's they follow the same path.

Come on guys....you have the talent (and if you have the time) give us something NEW and stop copy and mod the same things.

Nevertheless i don't forget that all these are FREE and I would wish this message to be seen as a suggestion and not as complain.

Like i say before....its a pity for your talent.

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Identifying this Skin0