Here a little batch file to merge m2ts, trp, etc. files to one only file.
1. This batch file always must be in the same folder as the m2ts files are.
( Bluray m2ts files are usually in the folder "Stream" )
2. Now can create a new file with the Windows Editor and put this line inside:
copy /B 0000*.m2ts TOTAL.m2ts
3. Safe it, name.txt
4. Now rename the .txt to .bat
5. Start the bat file
(You'll see a window opening, now you just have to wait till window
6. When it's done, you'll have a new complete file " Total.m2ts "
7. Rename it with the movie name, DONE.
Ofcourse this batch file can be used with other splitted files. Remember to set as name the first one.
copy /B 0000*.m2ts TOTAL.m2ts you see here the 0000 is the name you should use.
Little batch file to merge m2ts files
Joined: Mar 2010
2010-04-08 11:28 Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2010-04-08 12:18 by butchabay.)