Little Viewtype help
This Video explains it better...

Grabbed the code from this mod hopeing it would be a simple tweak but can't figure out what is causing that unsmooth transition, yet it flows fine in program section...Any help would be great, thx.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Perhaps you could try to decrease the size of the screenshots you're using for the thumbs? I used very small screenshots in my mod for my programs, so maybe that's it (something around 300x200 or even just 150x75 pixels or kinda something like - don't remember the exact sizes).

-YRUSirius
So, how did you solve your problem...? Smile

-YRUSirius
It was causing that flickering due to duplicate id's, thus it was returning both false and true at the same time...

Old code, also in Viewtype_Posters movies.xml:
Quote:<control type="group" id="5801">
<control type="group" id="5802">
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(5801) + !Control.IsVisible(5802)</visible>

Then all I had to do was change the id's
Quote:<control type="group" id="5908">
<control type="group" id="5909">
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(5908) + !Control.IsVisible(5909)</visible>

Thx for giving me the head start, I always wanted this type of view in Xperience but didn't want to sit down and do all the code....

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:It was causing that flickering due to duplicate id's, thus it was returning both false and true at the same time...

Old code, also in Viewtype_Posters movies.xml:

Then all I had to do was change the id's

Thx for giving me the head start, I always wanted this type of view in Xperience but didn't want to sit down and do all the code....

This solves the flickering problem that i have in posters view at xbox games.

Many thanks mcborzu.
Hi the problem I have is that by moving quickly with the right trigger on the control panels xbox mod described above, is that the last panel is multiplied several times in tenths away, it's something like a lag, or maybe the exposure time, only happens with this kind of view and to move quickly to reach the doubles final instants sse panel, this duplication disappearing almost instantly.
Thank you all for improving xperience

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Little Viewtype help0