• 5(current)
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
Just a tip, make sure any black (or darker) logos have a shadow or border of some sort as they may not show up well on all backgrounds.
It's hard to tell when they're linked here how they will look on such backgrounds.
So I figured I'd share that with ya anyway.
exact, and we should rework desperate housewife logo because black on black is hard to see
Yeah I actually forgot to make those last few logos white. Thanks for reminding me. I did those right before I left the house this morning so I'll fix that up when I get back.
They don't exactly have to be white, as long as they've got a border.
Making them white could produce the exact same issue on a white background.
With most of mine I tried to find a happy medium or use a drop shadow at the very least. Smile
Good idea. So should I add a white border to the dark/black logos? I'll try it out and see how it looks.

EDIT: I updated my other post with new logos for Recess and The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency that include a white border/drop shadow.

EDIT 2: Image

Try that for Desperate Housewives. Added a 2px white border to HOUSEWIVES.
I'm trying to add this to my EKIM232 installation. Anyine know if the code on the first page working for that mod?

I tried many time to no avail. Any help is welcome.
Jamdez Wrote:I'm trying to add this to my EKIM232 installation. Anyine know if the code on the first page working for that mod?

I tried many time to no avail. Any help is welcome.

It should work just fine. The sizing of the multiplex tablet are the same for most versions of Aeon. Let me know if you need any help.
the regular image control doesn't load images from network locations, but the largeimage control does.

I updated the code on the first page to be "largeimage" instead of "image". If you can't get it by tonight I'll take a peek. I didn't add it to EKIM232's mod cause I figured he's working on his own skin...

Oh and obviously change x and y...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Here is a bigger Planet earth logo if wanted. The original just seems so small compared to a lot of the other logos.

mcborzu Wrote:I didn't add it to EKIM232's mod cause I figured he's working on his own skin...

I do have plans on utilizing these. I really like the way you have pushed this feature along. I plan on making a view similiar to multiplex landscape with the option to show these or landscape thumbs. I originally thought I was going to delay it, but these are popping up fast so I now think I might work on it this week.

Thanks for the great inspiration.
mcborzu Wrote:Oh and obviously change x and y...

I think I figured out where to put the code in the XML (I wasn't even close yesterday!) but I can't seem to position it correctly. The logo gets hidden behind the panel whith the info and fanart.

The <posx>500</posx> is good but <posy>-56</posy> positions the logo on top of my show poster like so:

Ekim, if you say you will integrate this in your next release, I can probably wait until you do.
**UPDATE**

Support for EKIM232's mod
- Landscape Multiplex and Poster Mutiplex
DOWNLOAD

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks for the update mcborzu! It works great!!

And I was completely off in the XML ... I still have more to learn!

But now I can do something I'm a lot better at ... creating logos!
I made logos for TV Shows that didn't have any in my library and I'm sharing them with you!

8 Simple Rules
Batman Beyond
Being Erica
Blue Mountain State
Cougartown
Gary Unmarried
Hope & Faith
Jackass
Kendra
Lie To Me
Nip/Tuck
Nitro Circus
Samantha Who?
The Biggest Loser
The Girls Next Door
The L Word
Titus
WWE Raw
WWE Smackdown
Great work! I think I'm going to update some black/dark logos to be white/light because I prefer changing to a lighter color than adding a white border/drop shadow. I'll see how it turns out.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread3