TV show posters not displaying properly
Lastest XBMC version along with Hitcher, but the problem is the same with other versions of Aeon:

As i am new to this, i don't know what the correct terminology is to tell you what that image is! (poster??) but it is the same for all TV shows.

I beleive it is the .tbn files that i need to modify, but no idea why they have downloaded this way in the first place

Thanks for your help.
apologies, have fixed this myself Smile

Show information > Thumb > change thumb

Woo!
I am running the XBMC fork on the Mac called Plex with Aeon theme.

A friend of mine wants a similar setup to mine but he is PC based.

We have installed XBMC and the Aeon theme, but its aesthetically inferior on XBMC to the Plex version which I find strange since Aeon was originally developed on XBMC.

We ran a scan of exactly the same media volume that I have looking slick on Plex and the artwork scraped is very poor on XBMC using the same services (IMDB for movies & TheTVDB for tv shows).

Not only that but we are seeing this type of corruption on the Thumbs.
It would be a major hassle to go through every item and reset the thumb and kinda counter productive to the whole scraping benefit.

We are also seeing Thumbs that are not squished as in the OP examples above but they are stretched oversized as if Aeon is trying to fit a larger artwork into the smaller thumb space, so text is missing (like watching 16:9 material on a 4:3 tv) hehehe.

Altogether, it looks really poor and inferior to version of Aeon I have on Plex which is quite disappointing. The only part that was consistent was the backgrounds seemed to look ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show posters not displaying properly0