[REQUEST] Plugin for Sidereel & Watch movies
Requesting a plugin for;

http://www.sidereel.com
http://www.movies-links.tv

I am using XBMC Live

Thanks
Was just looking at the content on sidereel.com, wondering if any of the great coders around here has taken a stab at this one?
Bumping up this request. Old thread, but damn I want this too!
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Bump...An add on for sidereel would be awesome!
jumping on the bump party .. sidereel plugin with followed tv shows and air time would be extremely awesome
Bump it too. Wow! I haven't done the bump in years... Smile Still want to stream Sidereel though, and willing to help, though I'm brand spanking new at Python.
From the previous, there seems low interest in this site, but it might be because few have discovered it. I just did, and found all the episodes I missed last week available for streaming.

I really want an add-on to do this, but have little idea where to start. I'm still trying to learn XBMC's design and architecture, as well as Python. A Sidereel add-on would be very useful for a home project I'm currently working.

Just a quick bump score: 1 in 2010, 1 in 2011, 1 in 2012, 3 since Feb. 2013. Interest is building it seems.

Any other takers?
Paul
and another bump in 2014 Smile
Bump in 2016. Any coder can try hands on this. I love the site and use regularly. It would be nice to have it on Kodi.

Thanks.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
Bumb in 2017. Hope someone out there reads this.
Thread moved to add-on requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Plugin for Sidereel & Watch movies2