Where we at with HD? (ATV)
I watched a movie the other night with little in the way of hard action, details etc and the stutters appear to happen randomly and throughout although to be fair the first 20 mins was fine.

Its no bother I am delighted to get anything, I just wanted to check its not something with my setup, which is pretty prosaic really.
* davilla points at post #11 again.
Hi Davilla, sadly I am no programmer, I am sure it means something to the enlightened!
Hi everyone, I won't have a full and official bug to report until this weekend when I can upgrade the drivers and document the video file info, but I was curious if 1080p playback of raw remuxed (Single file) M2TS Blu-Ray movies has been resolved completely?

Other than the initial stutters when loading the file, every few minutes the movie would start stuttering more and more until I pause, wait a few seconds and start it again. It would then work fine for a few minutes, then rinse and repeat.

It doesn't seem to be a buffering issue, XBMC doesn't complain of a lack of buffer and I'm hardwired via CAT6 over Gigabit to my WHS server. It can spit out 80MB/Sec without breaking a sweat.

Just wondering if anyone can verify that MPEG2 and VC-1 video contained in M2TS files work like I described above, better, or perfectly? I'll have to reinvestigate this weekend.
davilla Wrote:If anyone can build, try this simple patch, it ups the thread priority of the video player thread.

Hi, will this patch be included in SVN? I haven't seen any changes in the dvdplayer.

Also do you know when the nightlies will start again?

Thanks for all the hard work.

JS
curlyjs Wrote:Hi, will this patch be included in SVN? I haven't seen any changes in the dvdplayer.

Also do you know when the nightlies will start again?

Thanks for all the hard work.

JS

Depends on the results of user testing. Right now it's not in SVN.

Nightlies will startup when the addons merge is fully working. There is not ETA right now.
As anyone tried this mod?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where we at with HD? (ATV)0