• 32(current)
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup
That's because it's not finished.
I really can't understand why people are reporting bugs on a unfinished and abandoned project.
Use it or leave it ...
Sorry, along with everyone else to see this die.

I just tried it out and my god. Would've been wonderful!
Shit happens i guess.

Very sad.
Good luck to Welo what ever happend to him, hope all will get fine soon.
But this Skin is Great and have so much potential. Please make it open so the community can work on it an finished it up.

Please!
It is 'open', I've released everything I had.
Just tried the unfinished version out. Really unfortunate that this had to 'die'. I really hope the community will pick it up and finish it.

Hitcher would you be willing to work with any other designer on it or are you pretty much done with it and leaving it up to the community to finish it.

The unfinished version may just be my new skin for a while.
Welo & Hitcher thank you for releasing the skin!

This is a good start for my to finish the skin to my needs. I was waiting for the final release... Unfortunately Welo had to stop, respect that!

I hope i can finish it in the style of Welo... But like many people i'm not a professional skinner/programmer like Hitcher and Welo. Trail & error is my style of working, so i've a new challenge!

Welo & Hitcher thanks for that!
No one's a professional, everyone's working pro bono Smile

It's too bad that the project had to end prematurely but life happens and any work that you guys have done is appreciated. I hope an ambitious skinner/designer can bring this skin to its promising finish.
I have little doubt someone will step up and take this on, this is roughly at the stage alaska was at when it got dumped and look what happened there. Its far too well put together for it too vanish into thin air. There's got to be someone out there with the graphics skills and some time available to get this thing into a more polished state. Well here's hoping anyway Big Grin
i wish i had the graphics skills i probably will start looking at this just for personal use few mods here and there but i defiantly cant do any justice to this skin graphically its a shame. someone will pick this up soon Nod
i could take on the graphics but i dont have any time to code this myself Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Imagine the community doing the layout design and hitcher picks the bests one?
I really don't have the time right now to work on a full skin - others have expressed an interest in completing this but I suggest making a new, development only thread.
D0nR0sa Wrote:Oh, and btw my english sucks prob more than yours, but you might want to consider spelling 'but' with only one t.

muahahaha^^ that one made my day Wink
cheers,azido :;):
I know no one is working on this but I just have to ask because even though this project is not finished it really supports all I need so far...however does anyone have the ratings not show up for their movies? Like its just blank, and no matter what i can't get the MPAA ratings down at the bottom with this rest of the meta info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. By the way, the ratings work for TV, just not for movies, also I use North America ratings.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup7