• 4(current)
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup
Looks great, cant wait to try it out, keep up the good work Welo. You have nailed so many cool features in your mock up.
NodIf this is going to be a real skin it will be the best ever! Keep up the good work.Laugh
I like the screen I fear some of the texts might become hard to read in a living room situation, but for use as a computer based skin this will pretty much blow all the others out of the water.
Looks VERY polished and clean! Like it very much and by the looks this will be the next one for my HTPC. Good job so far!
| Thermaltake DH101 | Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H | 2.13GHz INTEL Core2Duo E6400 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 | 5TB Storage | Integrated sound + nV7100 + MSI GT210 | WIN7 + XBMC Dharma 10.0 + Transparency! |
Sorry but this is just another comment, from another long time user of XBMC.

This mockup looks fantastic, its tallent like yours and many others that keeps xbmc going and at the top of HTPC development, I only wish I had a time machine so that I can see it finished already. Till then good luck.
this is by far the best mockup i've seen so far. keep up the work mate. would be excellent to see this getting a release this year.
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
Hi Welo.
Since I can not post a PM I have to 'hijack' this thread Sad

I really like the clean looks of your skin. Currently I am playing around with a PlexMediaServer client for the iPhone and I'd love to adapt the look of the white-shelf for it. You can contact me at *** if you'd like to see what I had in mind. And please, if you have any objections, I totally understand!
quiqueck Wrote:Hi Welo.
Since I can not post a PM I have to 'hijack' this thread Sad

I really like the clean looks of your skin. Currently I am playing around with a PlexMediaServer client for the iPhone and I'd love to adapt the look of the white-shelf for it. You can contact me at iphone -a- ambertation.de if you'd like to see what I had in mind. And please, if you have any objections, I totally understand!

hm okay, I just sent you a mail, so lets see what you have in mind and if I can be to any help =)
I realise this is only a mockup at the moment. What are the chances of this being made into an actual skin? Do you have coding skills as well as mean photoshop skills? Nod or are you after some help?
Just trying to figure a rough timeframe for this beast.. It will be the default skin for many users once released!
garvani Wrote:I realise this is only a mockup at the moment. What are the chances of this being made into an actual skin? Do you have coding skills as well as mean photoshop skills? Nod or are you after some help?
Just trying to figure a rough timeframe for this beast.. It will be the default skin for many users once released!

first of thanks for the nice words Smile

to answer to your question as well, ya i do have coding "skills" as well as for photoshop. This is going to be my first skin I make for xbmc system but not my first skin or coding overall i got some yeas under my belt Tongue but I am probably going to pike some brains here for some help along the way when the time comes.

the chances that this is going to be a actual skin i got to see is probably quite high it may take some time to get it all done but it's coming Smile
love this skin. hope to see it in action soon Smile
Really nice work mate! Love it, it's somewhat reminds me of Apple design, which is a major plus! Can't wait to see it finished.

P.S. I would not use the condensed type for headings, it's just a little too skewed.
Awesome mockup. I'm looking forward to see what you have in mind for the music section.
looks sooooo goood! i want it now! Tongue
I'll definitely use this when it comes out. Very nice.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup7