• 5(current)
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup
Really nice mockups. Gratz for this incoming work and good luck for the next steps.
well I'm back! Big Grin sorry for being of for a will but I'm just came back from my holiday Big Grin well I have some new great inspirations and ideas I want to work on for the "Welo" skin, so some new screens are about to come up really son Big Grin
This is looking like a killer skin!
As I have already attacked your concepts for Shade, I will be glad to help code this beautiful concept.

Working "Welo View" in Shade.

To learn more, click here.
I'm sorry for any confusion caused by this. I was merely posting what I had done to bring Welo to life. I have removed the download link as it appears to have caused problems on at least one system. Mark, please edit your post to remove the mediafire link. Thanks.
pretty beautiful, i'll try it Wink
Just tried that and its look very good. The animations on scrolling movies is a bit clunky and i think the glow to the right seems a bit odd but its very very nice.
Just playing around with the movie view again and the posters dont seem that big when viewed from a distance in my living room.

Here's a suggestion for a larger poster view, could even drop the fanart and text for a minimal view

a good start !
lot's of work to do, but i think your on the good way !

keep working like that.
dgm1960 Wrote:I was working on a combination of a Zune HD ans Welo interface. I'm releasing what I have so far, but it is not a complete skin. I hope this will either assist Welo in development or someone else will pick up where I left off. Only movies and music are done. Use only the default font set up. Thank you Welo for an incredible concept, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mznjimtenxm

Downloaded and just tried, but unless I am missing something, totally not like the screenshots involved?

Would not go into library mode for me, I may have another look later on, but I was so glad that I could get into settings and get out of it.

Welo is looking like a very good skin when it is completed, from the download file, it has the menus on the left hand side, just like most other skins, personally I do not think that this would suit the style of Welo.

Welo is another strong contender for a top five skin.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
I think you'll find the download is only based on Welo and has nothing to do with Welo's actual version.
Yeah I wondered why it was being posted for though? I mean he has called it Wello.rar so totally find this irrevelant (yeah I can use a big word) to the posting really.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Nice mock-ups, look forward to this if it picks up Big Grin
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
MarkTaunton Wrote:Yeah I wondered why it was being posted for though? I mean he has called it Wello.rar so totally find this irrevelant (yeah I can use a big word) to the posting really.

well, in music and movie library, it looks like the mockups.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup7