• 1(current)
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup
Hi, guys

First of sorry if my English is a bit of..

I fairly new to the forum but not to xbmc, I have bean planing for a wail to start a skin project and playing around whit some ides.
So this is going to be my first skin for xbmc so bear whit me do to i make take some time to get i all done. This is what i have come up whit so far.
I hope you like it, feedback is always welcomed.

I just edit the post titel so people can se how far along I am in the various stages and se the progress in making.

Here is the stages to come
Mockup: In progress - [By: Welo]
Building: In progress - [By: Hitcher]
Testing:
Twiking:
Release is ofc the final stage.

SO! here is the first Video of the welo skin done by Hitcher him self! my tag partner in the welo skin project.
hope you like it its a video of the home screen "simple"

>> smal live preview! video <<

Here is a xbmc splash for anyone that wants to use it, that I maid

The skin is design on a 42inch HD plasma TV in the resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p HD) to have as good over all look as possible and accuracy. more screen are to come.

Here is some more screens, im not a 100% about them but i feel that this might be the way im going. there might come some changes to them retrospectively.

Ya so her is the first screen of the menu "Movie" hope you like it so far.
I have decide to do 3 styles in the welo design one extreme and one clean and simple. This 3 designs are going to be selectable in the them under skin settings.

Extreme

Clean

simple

Her is the Music cover view there might come some changes to it in time
i don't know if I feel a 100% about it

Hitcher Wrote:I contacted Welo today about releasing the skin as it stands if he was unable to carry on with it and he said it was fine, so here it is for anyone who wants to play around with it.

Welo
Very nice!
It's very pretty. I espescially like the kinda bookshellfish (I know, missspelled) style of the posters, with the focused one slided out.

Oh, and btw my english sucks prob more than yours, but you might want to consider spelling 'but' with only one t.
Awesome. looks very nice!
Looks amazing, truely. Great View and great first picture would love to see more.
Fantastic idea. I might port this into a skin and call it the "Welo View" just FYI! Great concept mate!
Looks nice but I really worry about the font size for tv's as apposed to computer screens
Thanks for the comments! hopefully there is coming up some more screens to night.

Quote:It's very pretty. I espescially like the kinda bookshellfish (I know, missspelled) style of the posters, with the focused one slided out.

Oh, and btw my english sucks prob more than yours, but you might want to consider spelling 'but' with only one t.

Hehe sorry, thanks! going to keep that i mind Tongue

Quote:Looks nice but I really worry about the font size for tv's as apposed to computer screens

Well i don't dout that there is going to be some miner twikings her and there, butt this is not my first TV based skin.
I'm fairly confident that a can make this work i hope hehe Smile
Damn! Thats the most promising piece of concept art i've seen! Please, someone make this into a skin! Big Grin
I'm working on it, bear with me! Big Grin
Very nice looking, look forward to seeing what you have in mind for the music sectionWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Very nice looking and good to hear it's not just a concept.
Hitcher Wrote:Very nice looking and good to hear it's not just a concept.

I agree. I see great looking concepts all the time, and then months later nothing has really come of them. Great to see when people have the skills to implement some of these concepts.
well I'm going to do my best =)
Looks great as everyone else is saying.

One quick thing I can think of is that people might want more movie titles on one screen in your list view. Looking forward to the skin!
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup7