• 2(current)
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup
Very nice designs, I have to say that I love that list view. Only thing, try to change the color of the hd/dvd flags in the list a bit for better viewability.
It looks beautiful and professional. Keep up the good work!
I really like the style of this. I hope you will get it working the way you imagine it.

A small thing I've noticed:
In all 3 views there is a "HD ready" logo (indicating 720p) and a "1080p" logo (indicating 1080p) so this is kind of confusing.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Wow! Really Nice! Looking forward to it!
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
Montellese Wrote:I really like the style of this. I hope you will get it working the way you imagine it.

In all 3 views there is a "HD ready" logo (indicating 720p) and a "1080p" logo (indicating 1080p) so this is kind of confusing.
+1

Shouldn't it be HDReady for 720p and FullHD for 1080p ?
Quote:I really like the style of this. I hope you will get it working the way you imagine it.

Quote:+1

Shouldn't it be HDReady for 720p and FullHD for 1080p ?

Haha oh ya you guys are right my bad going to change that as soon as possible! thanks for the heads up Tongue
with slightly larger text this is possibly the best looking mockup ive seen for XBMC, stunning design, simple and elegant, good job...
I disagree, I like the font size.
dammit!! my damn! PC withe all my work just crasht to day.. so new screen updates wold probably not be coming up untiles this weekend i'm going to see if i can get it fixt to more or at least save all my work on it. So stay tuned and bear withe me =)
The font size is fine for a monitor but you would not be able to read this on a TV from anymore than a few feet away. Font size is easily changed though so no big deal.
It depends on the resolution of the tv. At 1920x1080 I suspect they'll be plenty readable.
Resolutions of 1280x720 and below would probably make it hard to read some of this skin but cross the bridge when you come to it.
The mockups look fantastic. Keep up the good work. Smile
Well actually my plan is that, that people will be able to choose the font say them self in the administration panel for Welo in xbmc to fit their expectations batter do to that not every one is using the same resolution or Tv for that matter, After all I'm not just doing this skin for me.

The plan is to make the skin as dynamic as possible whit a fully function administration for Welo so that you as the user can use it in anyway that you like to.
Just make sure you don't give in too much to user demands until you've built the thing. :p
A lot of skinners get frustrated by the amount of user requests and quit before it's finished.
this would look awesome for a touch panel remote layout
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Quote:Just make sure you don't give in too much to user demands until you've built the thing.
A lot of skinners get frustrated by the amount of user requests and quit before it's finished.

Well if anything I know whet to go if I need to pike some brains or throw some ides a round Tongue
but as you said I cross the bridge when I get there Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup7