• 31(current)
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup
Taking a guess the textures.xbt is Alaska images, Welo images are in folders...

Very, very nice...Shame it'll die, odds are it will atleast

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Very nice work you two did there.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for posting it. The basic functionality is there. It's nearly functional for my needs. I'm no skinner or programmer but I'd love to help finish it off. Giving credit to Hitcher and Welo of course!
mcborzu Wrote:Taking a guess the textures.xbt is Alaska images, Welo images are in folders...

Very, very nice...Shame it'll die, odds are it will atleast

Correct, I simply used Revisited as the base to work from.
Thanks for uploading the files. Really nice work you both did.
found it....
Hitcher,
Why your decision to not continue development on it? You definitely have the skills.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
this is a great skin
Livin Wrote:Hitcher,
Why your decision to not continue development on it? You definitely have the skills.
I can code but I certainly don't have the graphical skills needed and without Welo to supply them it's pointless.
This is basically done enough for me, I only watch TV, Movies, Reision3, and TWIT. These seem to be basically done, other than everything sayin 1080p, so thx for the release, and I do hope someone finishes it and gets a real release.
too bad this "died" at this late stage. great work from both of you. this could have been the best skin for xbmc without a doubt Smile testing the "unfinished version" in a few minutes to see how far along it came.
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
love the skin. thanks for releasing it!
sucks that it's unfinished...especially when you press "c" - the menu has no background.
but still better than almost everything else out there.
using it from now on.
hope the community finishes this.
Hitch, I am no graphic design expert, although I can get around and have a good eye. What would you need to finish Welo's skin?
I'm VERY impressed with the skin, good work Hitcher, such a shame that development has ceased.
the only thing i have noticed that is a showstopper for me is the fact that there is not a background for info, it shows the movie info on top of the library background making the description and everything illegible.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup7