[Moved] Library Scan Issues
This issue has stumped me maybe someone can help. Every other nas i tested works as it should but my new nas which is based on freenas is having this issue.

So i have all my dvd rips ripped as m4v and sitting on my my server running freenas. I have setup the source and the content to movies and also automated scan and recursive scanning and scan on boot up. However it does not work. If i manually selected a single movie and do a lookup/scan it can do it and it adds to the library fine. Great if i only had 10 movies but i have over 1000 so it makes it painful.

My shares on my nas are over smb.

Any suggestions.
Any one? or have i posted in the wrong forum?
Yes, plus http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ok i'll give it a shot and get the debug i was worried moreso it might have been the files being m4v as i tried a xvid/divx and it scans them fine.
I do not see any suggestion in this thread. Where is it moved?
what, where?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
spam bot. are you coughing ash yet sho? Wink
But to what end? (excuse my cluelessness).
i'd guess a test to see if the captcha breaking works.
I see, but it even sounded plausible, the original thread being in the wrong section and my reply being somewhat cryptic Smile
Sorry after my post you asked for debug information so i was going to gather that and post in the thread. From my thinking i thought it might have been an issue with m4v files as divx and xvid in the same folder scan fine automatically

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Moved] Library Scan Issues0